Sleek, elegantly charming, Regatta is the Flagship of the Oceania Cruises fleet. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings, Regatta offers every luxury you expect. Four unique, open seating restaurants, a world class fitness center and spa, 8 lounges and bars, casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. And with just 684 guests to pamper, our 400 professionally trained European staff ensures you will want for nothing.
- The Grand Dining Room (Traditional)
- Toscana (Speciality Italian)
- Polo Grill (Specialty Steakhouse)
- Terrace Cafe (Casual)
- Tapas on the Terrace (Casual)
- Patisserie (Casual)
- Pizzeria (Casual)
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Caberet Lounge
- Movie Under the Stars
- 8 Bars & Lounges
- Main Pool
- 2 Spas
- Mandara Spa and Beauty Salon
- Gymnasium and Fitness Area
- Wine & Cheese Tastings
- Dance Lessons
- Jogging Track
- ScholarShip at Sea (onboard learning centre
- 24 Hour Internet
- Card Room
- Duty Free
***Regatta Refurbishment commencing 24 April 2014***
The renovated Regatta will debut on June 7 2014 in Vancouver for her 10 day Majesty of Alaska Cruise.
– Refurbishment of suites, staterooms & select public rooms in the colours & decor found on the line’s newer ships Marina & Riviera
– Owner’s & Vista suites will receive new bathrooms including the addition of oversized showers & new vanities
– Original artwork in-line with the collection on Marina & Riviera will be commissioned for all suites & staterooms
– Refurbishment of the Terrace Cafe (Gourment Dining) with the addition of a state-of-the-art grill for grilled dinner specialities
– Addition of the popular Baristas Coffee Bar found on its newest ships.
– Refurbishment of Horizons (the line’s observation lounge) with a new colour scheme and decor. Plus the only indoor smoking area located in Horizons will be enclosed with glass and a state-of-the-art air filtration system will be installed
– The Grand Dining Room and Toscana Italian Restaurant will be expanded with more tables for two.
– The ship’s show lounges will be refurbished – Maritini’s to be outfitted with new furniture & Canyon Ranch SpaClub will receive new steam & changing rooms.