Experience the Extraordinary
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel. Its fleet of intimate, all-suite ships, carrying between 458 and 600 guests each, sail to the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons. On board, guests are served by an award-wining crew numbering nearly as many as the guests, hand-picked and extensively trained to deliver Seabourn’s signature style of thoughtful, personalized and heartfelt hospitality.
Seabourn’s ships attract accomplished people who enjoy traveling well, and sharing fun and adventures with other interesting people. A great many of them have found the Seabourn cruise experience to be their preferred method of travel, and return regularly to sail with Seabourn again and again.
The Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalised service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of the imagination. On board Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Whether it’s a warm blanket and a cup of gourmet hot chocolate as you drift along the Norwegian Fjords or a relaxing neck massage poolside, you’ll feel that you’re a member of a very exclusive club.
Step aboard any one of our ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Each ship offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
Onboard Gourmet Dining
Seabourn’s award-winning cuisine starts with the finest quality ingredients, infused with authentic regional flavors, prepared á la minute by Seabourn’s skilled chefs and served with pride. Each Seabourn ship offers a choice of dining venues to suit your mood of the moment, and nearly all are open-seating, inviting you to dine where, when and with whom you wish. Complimentary fine wines are poured with lunch and dinner, and there is never an extra charge for any dining choice. You can even enjoy a meal in your suite or on your veranda, with compliments.
Seabourn is a proud member of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, one of the world’s most prestigious gastronomic societies devoted to the art of fine dining.
- World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line
Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007
- Best Small-Ship Cruise Line
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2008
- Best Spa on a Cruise Ship
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll
- Gold List
Condé Nast Traveler for 25 consecutive years, 1994-2018
- Travel + Leisure Top 500
Travel + Leisure annual World’s Best Awards, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007
- International Six Star Diamond Award
American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
- Best Culinary Cruise Line
2016, 2014 & 2013 SAVEUR Culinary Travel Awards
- Finest Cruise Line Dining
Saveur’s 2015 Good Taste Award