Crystal Mozart is named after the famous Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and cruises on the Danube River, which passes Austria along with Germany, Slovakia, Hungry and Serbia.
She holds the record of being the largest river cruise vessel on European rivers, measuring 75.1 feet wide (22.9 meters), which is double the width of an average industry river boat.
Crystal Mozart Bistro
A favorite spot aboard Crystal’s ocean vessels for freshly baked pastries, fruit and snacks, plus coffee, espresso and tea, Crystal Mozart’s bistro will serve light bites throughout the day.
A Betzenderfer Grand Piano takes center stage in this intimate spot ideal for cocktails and conversation.
The main dining room with an indoor/outdoor setting, which will serve elaborate breakfast and lunch buffets, similar to Crystal Esprit’s Yacht Club, followed by upscale evening dinner service.
Total berths: 154 (Note: Third berths available on request.)
- Total guest suites: 79 (77 on sale)
- CS (2) Two-Bedroom (connecting rooms) Crystal Suite with French Balcony
- PH (12) Penthouse with French Balcony
- S1 (21) Spacious Suite with French Balcony
- S2 (1) Spacious Suite with French Balcony
- W1 (35) Spacious Suite with Fixed Picture Window
- W2 (6) Spacious Suite with Fixed Picture Window
- Length: 120.44 meters/395 feet
- Width: 22.85 meters/75 feet
- Crew: 92