Century Legend, the sister ship of Century Paragon, made her first voyage in 2013, is the top deluxe and newest ship sailing on Yangtze River. This all-new 5-star ship will give you ultimate cruise experience making you travel in comfort and style.
Designed and decorated by European architects and shipbuilders who specialized in sophisticated marine architecture, Century Legend boasts the same comfort and amenities as is found in an international five-star hotel. Its innovative design ensures an almost vibration-free and environmentally friendly voyage along the river. With its grand, 7-story atrium lobby to its elegant Panoramic Restaurant, A La Carte Restaurant, huge Multifunctional Lounge, beautiful Ballroom, well-appointed Swimming Pool and river view Staterooms and Suites with private balconies, this ship offers passengers the comfort and luxury to its fullest potential.
- Maiden Voyage: May 18th, 2013
- Tonnage: 12516 T
- Length: 141.8 Meters
- Width: 19.8 Meters
- Height: 24.6 Meters
- Speed: 24km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 398
- Number of Crew: 150
- Total Cabins: 196
- Decks: 7
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Indoor Swimming Pool: 1
- Itinerary: Chongqing – Yichang; Yichang – Chongqing
Why Choose this Ship?
The “First" of Century Legend:
Century Legend, designed by Yran and Storbrraton, has adopted “Green Environment, Low Emission and Sustainability", including:
- The first integrated e-propulsion and rudder propeller system on the Yangtze, reducing vibration and noise while increasing the ships’ maneuvering capability;
- The first Internet-based remote control surveillance system;
- The first “zero paint" Yangtze cruise ships, instead colored using high-tech compound panels for interior decoration and furniture.
The “Uniqueness" of Century Legend:
Aboard Century Legend, guests will be treated to some decidedly uncommon river cruise features:
- An over 2,150 square foot heated indoor swimming pool and spa complete with bar, fitness center, private relaxation area and two dressing rooms with shower;
- Public area and sightseeing elevators extended to the B1 deck;
- A 7-story Grand Atrium lobby that provides views of the surrounding Yangtze scenery;
- An unobstructed 12-foot high, multifunctional lounge featuring a center stage with large LED screen;
- An auditorium-style HD cinema seating up to 150-guests, and featuring multi-lingual translation equipment for international meetings.