She is the largest steamboat ever built – a triumph of modern American ingenuity, combined with 19th century machinery and marked by the delicate beauty of an elaborate wedding cake. Richly appointed and offering the contemporary amenities of a luxurious boutique hotel, her atmosphere is one of American Victorian opulence. You are warmed by polished mahogany and pristine antiques, charmed by fresh flowers and festivites. From the lacy filigree of her exterior to the spaciousness of her staterooms, she impresses. On board, you easily find the perfect setting to fit your mood. Steal away for lattes and intimate conversation with your special one, or make new friends over cocktails and canapes. Curl up with a book from the vast collection in the Mark Twain gallery. Take a few laps around the deck or a dip in the pool. Share in the celebration of a sing-along in the lounge. Then, sit back and enjoy the show in the two-deck-tall Grand Saloon, a stunning replica of the famous Ford’s Theatre in Washington, DC. Combining the best of yesteryear with the comfort and convenience of today, the Steamer American Queen is your escape from the rush and fuss of every day. One voyage and you will understand why Steamboating is a beloved American tradition.
• The only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America
• The acclaimed cuisine of famed American chef Regina Charboneau
• The only steamboat with multiple specialty dining options, all at no additional charge
• Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks
• Complimentary wine and beer at dinner
• All staterooms feature gourmet coffee brewers and Starbucks coffee
• Gracious, friendly service from a professionally trained all-American staff
• Elegant casual attire throughout your voyage; no formal wear required
• Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard river historian
• Professional showboat-style entertainment and dancing nightly
• Enthralling calliope concerts and a chance for guests to play!
• Complimentary shorer excursions
• Our own dedicated fleet of “Steamcoaches"
• All inclusive package includes your overnight stay in a select luxury hotel in the city in
which your voyage originates, plus breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the