Viking Saigon is a river cruise ship operated by Viking River Cruises. The ship offers passengers a unique way to explore the waterways of Asia with comfortable staterooms, multiple dining options, and a range of onboard amenities. On a Viking Saigon cruise, travelers can experience the rich culture, history, and scenic beauty of destinations along the Mekong River, from the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh City to the lush landscapes of Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Only 80 guests
- Year built: 2022
- 40 comfortable outside staterooms (26 French Balcony Staterooms, 12 Veranda Staterooms, 2 Explorer Suites)
- Explorer suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the bedroom & a spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and glass enclosed shower
- Upper Deck with a pool offering 360-degree views
- Open air Sky Bar with shaded seating area
- Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Spa & Fitness Center
- Library & onboard shop
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- Flat-screen TV with infotainment system featuring a selection of live TV channels, complimentary Movies On Demand and in-house programming
Viking’s intimate, all-veranda ships offer a wide variety of staterooms for your selection. From Veranda Staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in our spacious Explorer Suites, there’s no finer way to travel. And whichever stateroom you choose, you will find it beautifully designed in the understated elegance for which Viking is known.