SeaDream Yacht Club has unveiled its complete 2012 itinerary, which is now available for bookings.
The twin deluxe, mega yachts SeaDream I & II will spend early 2012 sailing the Caribbean with an emphasis on visiting the smaller yachting playgrounds and harbors that large ships cannot reach. In addition, SeaDream II will be adding two, twenty-day voyages to the Amazon in February 2012.
SeaDream’s debut in the Baltic in 2011 had swift bookings reflecting an appetite for the region. In 2012, SeaDream will return to the Baltic adding new ports including:
- Dover, England: Being used as a turn-round port. Located on the English Channel, Dover is easily accessible from London.
- Skagen, Denmark: A popular summer resort and artist colony located at the northern-most point of Denmark.
- Harlingen, Netherlands: A charming Dutch town founded in 1234.
- Brugge, Belgium: One of Belgium’s most historic cities where SeaDream’s small size allows her to navigate up the canal into the city.
- Sylt Island, Germany: Germany’s fashionable summer retreat on the North Sea.
The Mediterranean is traditionally a popular region for summer yachting and SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2012 itinerary features more of the magnificent Mediterranean. There are also find several new options such as an 11-day Black Sea voyage sailing round-trip from Istanbul on 11 September 2012. Ports include Nessebar, Bulgaria; Sulina, Romania; Odessa, Ukraine; Yalta, Ukraine; Sochi, Russia; Novorossiysk, Russia and Sevastopol, Ukraine. Other new ports in their 2012 line up include the archaeological site of Butrint, Albania. Sibenik, Opatija and Mljet, Croatia. Turkey’s Turquoise Coast from Bodrum to Fethiye.