27Jan12 marked the launch of the newly renovated m/s Paul Gauguin, already acclaimed as one of the finest, most luxurious small ships at sea. Thanks to its recent US$7 million renovation, the largest in the ship’s 14-year history, you can enjoy brand-new amenities such as these when you join Paul Gauguin onboard this year:
- New décor, including new flooring and replaced carpeting, elegant furniture, new window treatments, and decorative wall panels in all suites, staterooms and public areas
- New furnishings and lighting in the ship’s elegant dining areas
- A new built-in banquette and expanded gaming in Le Casino
- Improved dance floors, where you can dance the night away under the South Pacific sky
- A new integrated display case for books and art
- New signage, providing a lighter, brighter feel
The highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, The Gauguin offers you a full year of choices to such coveted destinations as Tahiti and French Polynesia, the Cook Islands, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and beyond. Best of all, their all-inclusive pricing offers you extraordinary value in luxury cruising
And for a limited time if you reserve a place on Paul Gauguin’s 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands cruise by 18Feb12, you will receive a special gift package of US$100 per-person credit at the onboard Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm, a box of Leonidas chocolates, and flower turndown service. That’s an additional value of US$230, absolutely free!
|Tahiti & Society Islands with Paul Gauguin
Cruise the beautiful Pacific Islands with Paul Gauguin on a 7 night cruise around Taihiti & Society Islands with many departure dates between 25Feb12 and 15Dec12.