This fall, passengers on a Crystal Cruise can see what backstage life is like at the Monte Carlo Ballet, how the ponies live at St-Tropez’s Polo Club, view Mexico’s Sierra Madre mountains from a private plane and Copper Canyon by privately chartered rail, among other private access experiences.
The cruise line is offering nearly 100 brand new Crystal Adventures with its fall itineraries, offering travelers distinctly new perspective on the destinations.
On 20 distinctive voyages this fall, Crystal’s ships explore the Mediterranean, Black Sea, Holy Land, Canary Islands, British Isles, New England/Canada, Panama Canal and the Mexican Riviera. Many of the latest highlights ashore include VIP access and unique points of view:
• Private visit to Venice’s Doges Palace before it opens to the public for the day;
• Guided behind-the-scenes tour of the Monte Carlo Ballet, including the costume department; and
• Behind-the-scenes visit to the Polo Club St-Tropez, exploring the stables and luxury clubhouse, and visit with the polo ponies.
New Points of View
• Explore Reykjavik’s hot springs, lava fields, trails and mud banks;
• In a private plane, soar over the Sierra Madre mountain range to Guadalajara to experience its musical, spiritual and artistic culture (from Puerto Vallarta);
• Bay of Fundy discovery with guidance from a resident marine biologist highlighting the indigenous wildlife (St. John, New Brunswick); and
• Mountain biking adventure featuring spectacular island views on Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
For many voyages, complimentary air transportation is included – Business Class Air for Penthouse guests – as well as family incentives and discounted verandah staterooms and Penthouses.