Crystal Yacht Cruises – A new exclusive, intimate travel experience is now open for bookings to the General Public on 1 September 2015!
Explore the world in an extraordinary new way – aboard Crystal Yacht Cruises. The new Crystal Esprit is set to offer the most exciting cruise alternative in decades. Designed for only 62 individuals the yacht will offer intimate, exclusive and immersive experiences with a boutique ambiance.
Set for delivery in November 2015, Crystal Esprit will mark the debut of the new all-inclusive Crystal Yacht Cruises program, which will sail regional, warm-water itineraries of seven days and offer fantastic experiences both on water and ashore.
The all-suite yacht will feature posh, high-end finishes and modern technology, and is outfitted with some ‘extreme’ features –a 2-passenger submarine, four 10-passenger zodiacs and a 12-passenger Wider 23-foot super yacht tender for special boating adventures. The yacht also has a huge range of water sport equipment available for guests including water skis, wake board, kayaks, scuba and snorkel equipment and much more!
On the 23rd of December 2015, Crystal Esprit will embark on its maiden voyage, exploring the Seychelles Islands, followed by an inclusive, post-cruise New Year’s Eve celebration at the Taj Dubai Hotel.
Crystal Esprit has departures available for 2016, 2017 and early 2018 with routes for the Seychelles Islands, Dubai and the Adriatic Coast.
The five itineraries which will be available are:
– Seychelles Islands – Mahé, Victoria; St. Anne Island, La Passe, La Digue; Baie St. Anne, Praslin; Laraie Bay. Curieuse Island; Anse Saint Jose, Curieuse Island; Cousin Island; Aride; Big Sister Island; and Desroches Island
– Dubai – Khasab and Muscat. Oman; Doha, Qatar; Sir Bani Yas Island and Abu Dhabi, UAE
– Venice, Italy/Dubrovnik, Croatia – Rovinj, Sibenik, Trogir, Vis, Hvar, and Korcula, Croatia
– Dubrovnik, Croatia/Venice, Italy – Kotor, Montenegro; Split, Zadar and Opatija, Croatia; and Piran, Slovenia
– Dubrovnik, Croatia/Athens, Greece – Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Parga, Itea, Hydra, and Navplion, Greece
On September the 1st 2015 the Crystal Yacht Cruise program will be open for bookings to the General Public!