From Alaska to Berlin and New Orleans to the Philippines, Crystal Cruises has unveiled its entire collection of 2016 and early 2017 itineraries with more maiden calls (41), more overnight stays in port (119, with 40 of them “double” overnights), and more shorter cruises (5 to 10 days); with 60 unique voyages visiting 245 ports of call in 77 countries. From the Mediterranean sojourns and Baltic journeys to African expeditions and Asian adventures; once-in-a-lifetime Antarctic experiences, closer-to-home discoveries in New England & Canada, the Panama Canal, Caribbean and Mexico, Crystal Cruises will be covering the world.
The all inclusive crystal experience is renowned for its ultra-luxe amenities and services, as well as its unparalleled value. The casually elegant onboard ambience is enhanced with:
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa,and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more