Designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, the team behind The Yachts of Seabourn, these new vessels offer state-of-the-art engineering, design and luxury. The Viking Longships provide guests with more ways to personalize their trip. Choose from a variety of stateroom classes thanks to our patent pending design, onboard entertainment options and ship locations from which you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Europe’s most remarkable destinations.
Two Explorer Suites feature spectacular 270º views with a private wraparound veranda. Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These “green" ships, featuring energy-efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honour prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 190 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators.
• 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
• All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
• Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels
• Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
• Observation lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
• Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
• Library corner and onboard boutique
• Free shipwide wireless internet service
• Laundry service
• Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride