British Airways has announced that it will be operating out of New York JFK’s Terminal 8, alongside its Atlantic Joint Business Partners American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia. This move is a part of British Airways’ plans to increase its operations at JFK Airport and provide more options for customers travelling to and from the US. The airline will also be expanding its codeshare agreement with American Airlines, which will offer customers more connections through New York JFK.
British Airways co-location with American Airlines in Terminal 8 means that our customers will experience:
- Smoother connections across partners
- 10+ daily AA and BA flights from JFK to London Heathrow
- 5 new widebody gates with over 7,000 feet of additional terminal space
They also have three new lounges offering exceptional comfort and excellent service:
- Chelsea Lounge (for customers flying in our First cabin) – the epitome of modern luxury, featuring a stunning circular Champagne bar, an elegant, Fireside lounge and an A la carte restaurant dining area.
- Soho Lounge (for their Gold tier and those flying in the First cabin) – offers beautiful airside views, a vibrant cocktail bar and a secluded library.
- Greenwich Lounge (for their Silver tier and Club World customers) offers great airside views with fantastic food and drink selections.
We look forward to welcoming you their new home at JFK.