Seats are now available to book for British Airways A380 services, offering the chance to experience new levels of innovation and comfort alongside the serviceand style that is unmistakably British Airways.
British Airways A380 will offer four cabins and a total of 469 seats.
- The First cabin will offer 14 seats on the main deck and will showcase a new product, evolved from our newest First cabin, exclusive to the A380. The new product design utilises the space available to provide increased privacy and personal space. More details will be available before the start of British Airways A380 services.
- Club World will be situated on both the main deck (44 seats) and on the upper deck (53 seats). The upper deck will feature a new 2:3:2 configuration in the centre of the cabin.
- World Traveller Plus will be situated on the upper deck with 55 seats.
- World Traveller cabins will be available on both decks, with 104 seats on the upper deck and 199 seats on the main deck.
- The World Traveller and World Traveller Plus cabins will both feature our latest products, introduced on board our Boeing 777 300-ER aircraft.
The new A380 will be available to book from 15Oct13 for flight between London Heathrow and Los Angeles and London Heathrow to Hong Kong from 15Nov13.