Experience the world in depth, and at a relaxed pace. The small size of the elegant, 930-passenger ships gives you access to fascinating ports that larger ships simply cannot reach. The ocean and world cruises traverse six continents and offer enriching cultural experiences.
Viking Ocean Cruises operates a fleet of modern, state-of-the-art ships that sail to destinations all over the world. With a focus on destination-focused travel, Viking Ocean Cruises offers itineraries to some of the most beautiful and culturally rich places on the planet, including the Mediterranean, the Baltic, and the Caribbean. The line is known for its elegant and spacious staterooms, sophisticated onboard dining options, and engaging cultural enrichment programs. Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or a seasoned traveler, Viking Ocean Cruises provides a luxurious and immersive travel experience that is both relaxing and educational.
Highlights of a Viking Ocean Cruise
On a Viking ocean cruise, you will sail into the heart of your destination. From our prime, central berths in the world’s great cities such as Venice, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, and in seldom-visited ports like Kotor, Montenegro and Scotland’s Shetland Islands, enriching cultural discoveries are just a short walk from your ship. Further, you will spend more time in port, with overnight stays in virtually all ports of embarkation and disembarkation. Here is a small sample of where a Viking ocean cruise can take you:
- Majestic fjords from Norway to Chile
- Up the Thames River for easy access to historic London
- Into the mighty Amazon River
- New Zealand’s magnificent Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Great canals of the world: from the Panama to the Suez
- Small and stunning ports such as Norway’s Lofoten Islands
- Remote islands such as Easter Island and Mauritius
- Among the soaring karst islands of Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay