Treat yourself to an exclusive weekend away in the Hunter Valley with fine food, wine and orchestral music with the extraordinary Sydney Symphony Orchestra. You’ll be hosted by Concertmaster, Andrew Haveron, who will take you on a rich musical journey across two nights. Hear the stories behind the music from the musicians themselves in this intimate setting and meet special guest speaker, Sydney Symphony Orchestra CEO Emma Dunch.
Savour distinctive regional cuisine at a specially curated gala dinner at your hotel in the heart of the vines. Take part in a wine master class and be treated to an exclusive wine tour with dinner and tastings at Brokenwood Wines, one of the region’s most reputable vineyards.
Set amidst rolling vines and native bush, Spicers Vineyards Estate is reserved exclusively for this special occasion with your elegant accommodation in rooms which each boast their own spa bath. There is a unique opportunity too, to meet celebrated landscape painter Paul McCarthy, represented by Rochfort Gallery, who will be working on site demonstrating his plein air talents and skilful use of colour as he captures the natural setting in singular style.
Image Credits – The Louise, South Australian Tourist Commission and Abercrombie & Kent.
- Two nights at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate with breakfast daily
- Five-course Gala dinner with paired wines at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate
- Exclusive wine master class at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate
- Wine tour, tasting and four-course dinner at Brokenwood Wines with premium wines
- Two intimate and small ensemble performances by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra Meet the talented musicians performing for you
- Admire the work of landscape painter Paul McCarthy as he paints on site at Spicer’s
- Transport between Hunter Valley locations
- This exclusive getaway is tailored for a maximum of 24 guests.
- A&K is providing more flexible booking policies in order for you to plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. For new bookings made by 28 February 2021 for travel through to 30 November 2021, you may now change or cancel up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason, whether at home or in your travel destination, and receive a credit toward future travel.
Departures & Rates
Abercrombie & Kent
Symphony in the Vines
Two Night Tour
Date: 16th-18th April 2021
Per Person for Two Adults from $2,200
Single Supplement from $624
This exclusive getaway is tailored for a maximum of 24 guests.
Spicer’s Vineyards estate is renowned for being the Hunter Valley’s most rewarded destination for romance…
Just a two hour drive from Sydney or one hour from Newcastle, you’ll be greeted by Spicer’s vineyard and natural bush land at the Spicer’s Vineyards Estate.
Our boutique five star retreat has just 12 luxury suites each with its own fireplace plus a separate four bedroom house.
Restaurant Botanica is renowned for its innovative and delicious cuisine with views overlooking our private vineyard. Where Spa Anise adds to the feeling of rejuvenation and appreciating life comes as naturally as appreciating the latest vintage.