Don’t miss this amazing oppurtunity to see the South Sydney Rabbitohs take on the Gold Coast Titans on Sunday 5th June 2016 at NIB Stadium in Perth. Experience the thrill of live NRL action and make the journey to the game in person with this fantastic three night package from $1,350 per person.
- Return economy flights from Sydney with Qantas
- Return luxury coach transfers from Perth Airport to your hotel
- Three nights accommodation at the Novotel Perth Langley in a Standard Queen/Twin Room
- Breakfast Daily
- Return luxury coach transfers to the game
- Premium tickets to the game
- Fully escorted by one of our FirstClass travel specialists
|Go with Geddes – Scott Geddes|
- The trip is escorted by a Rabbitohs Legend and NRL Ambassador (TBC).
- A free group fitness session with your personal trainer Scott Geddes*
Novotel Perth Langley
|Room Type||Price Per Person|
|Standard Queen/Twin Room||$1,350|
Upgrade your accommodation to a Standard King Room for $30 per person twin share or $60 for a single person.
All of our trips are based on 3 nights from Sydney. If you want to stay for 2, 4, 5 nights or even a week then we can easily arrange this for you. We can even fly you from Melbourne. Brisbane or any other departure point and not just Sydney. Please note that Rabbitoh Ambassadors, travel escorts and airport resort transfers are only available on the Sydney flights advertised.
Novotel Perth Langley
Novotel Perth Hotel Langley is located in Perth’s city centre, less than 2km from NIB stadium. There are 253 recently refurbished, beautifully appointed rooms and suites, offering views of the city and Swan River as well as an Advantages Floor designed for corporate guests with extra comforts and luxuries.
The hotel features the newly refurbished Sen5es Restaurant and Bar and a traditional Irish pub, Fenians. Sauna, spa and gymnasium facilities with views over the Swan River and Kings Park enhance leisure time.
- Depart Sydney at 10.10am on Qantas.
- Arrive in Perth at 1.20pm, transfer to the Novotel Perth Langley to check in and relax.
- Enjoy a group fitness session with our Rabbitohs Legend and NRL Ambassador. Or enjoy a day at your own leisure exploring the West Australian capital and surrounding area.
- In the late afternoon make your way to NIB Stadium to see the Rabbitohs play the Warriors from great seats.
- Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for 10.10am flight to Sydney with Qantas.
- Arrive in Sydney at 4.15pm.
South Sydney Rabbitohs Golf Outing
Top 5 Things to do in Perth
- Perth City Sightseeing – The Hop-On-Hop-Off bus is a great way to see the city.
- Rottnest Island – Perth’s idyllic island playground, Rottnest is just a short ferry ride from the mainland and a world away from city life. For such a tiny island, this car-free and carefree Class A reserve packs a lot of pleasure into a day trip.
- Fremantle – As Perth’s neighbouring port town, Fremantle is just a 30-minute drive or train ride from the city. Or, you can hop on the ferry from Barrack Street for a leisurely cruise down the Swan River. With great food, great culture and the famous weekend markets, Fremantle makes an ideal daytrip.
- Swan Valley– The ‘mini Margaret River’ of Perth, only 30 minutes from the city offers beautiful wineries and breweries.
- Hillarys Boat Harbour – Hillarys Boat Harbour, north of Perth is a bustling dining and entertainment hub right on the water. It’s also home to the Aquarium of Western Australia where you can see the marine life that exists right along the State’s 12,000 kilometres of coastline. There’s even the chance to go swimming with sharks inside the aquarium.
|Winery in the Swan Valley||Crystal Clear Waters on Rottnest Island|