Stay 3 & Save 15%!
Yering Gorge Cottages offers a range of self-contained, luxuriously appointed residences with floor to ceiling panoramic windows overlooking the stunning Yarra Valley and Christmas Hills. The 120-acre property on which this accommodation sits also boasts a range of activities, from golf, tennis, bushwalking, mountain biking, fishing, and Segway-riding. The land is also home to a myriad of native Australian wildlife including kangaroos, platypuses, echidnas, wombats, deers, and birdlife.
Offers & Booking
Prices are per cottage based on 2 adults sharing for 3 nights:
One Bedroom Cottage from $840
Two Bedroom Cottage from $1146
Four Bedroom Cottage from $2292
*Accommodation is inclusive of a continental breakfast hamper, tea and coffee facilities. Guests receive a welcome bottle of Yarra Valley wine and enjoy L’OCCITAINE bathroom amenities. Also included are complimentary local telephone calls, Wi-Fi, NETFLIX and car parking. Guests may utilise the facilities of The Eastern Golf Clubhouse including Fitness facilities; tennis courts and Adult and Children games rooms throughout their stay.*
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star self rated Yering Gorge Cottages in a Mountain Cottage.
- Stay 3 & Save 15%.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Receive a welcome bottle of Yarra Valley wine.
- Enjoy L’OCCITAINE bathroom amenities.
- Complimentary local telephone calls, Wi-Fi, NETFLIX and car parking.
- Guests may utilise the facilities of The Eastern Golf Clubhouse including Fitness facilities; tennis courts and Adult and Children games rooms throughout their stay.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required.
- Rates are per room for 3 nights based on twin share.
- Valid Until: 30 June 2020.
- Accommodation packages are valid for stays between Sunday – Thursday nights; additional nights will be subject to availability and charged at the nightly rate
- Full payment is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Additional person charges are based on per night, and inclusive of continental breakfast; additional charges apply for a hot breakfast hamper.
- Special offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Any unused portions of your package cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not valid for existing bookings; corporate golf day or event bookings.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
This heritage listed Victorian mansion on 250 acres, borders the Yarra River and is set amidst established gardens dating from 1854. The lounges and sitting room are a showcase for fine paintings and antique furniture. The accommodation at Chateau Yering consists of 32 suites individually decorated with different colour schemes. Word has spread quickly of the high standard of food and accommodation. Each suite is individually decorated and has a king-sized bed, antique furnishings and a marble ensuite with a claw-foot bath and separate shower. With their majestic ambience and an emphasis on comfort and style, these elegant rooms are sheer luxury.
About Yering Gorge Cottages
The historic homestead was reborn in 1997 as a gracious five-star property. Featuring elegant period fittings throughout, the hotel offers luxury accommodation, appeasing service and award-winning dining. The elegant interior design of Chateau Yering’s guest areas and suites is a stunning expression of a unique vision. With fabrics, furnishings, furniture and exquisite objet d’art from Europe and the U.K., the textures, colours and lighting within Chateau Yering are subdued and sumptuous, setting a mood of refinement and indulgence.
The Hotel’s two restaurants offer fine local produce skilfully prepared by the talented chefs at Chateau Yering Hotel, complemented by outstanding Yarra Valley wines from the historic cellar built in 1840.
Eleonore’s Restaurant is an elegant restaurant with a menu designed by a creative team of chefs, to delight guests taste buds. The creative choice of ingredients and daring combinations will ensure a dining experience in Eleonore’s Restaurant that will be long remembered.
The conservatory style Sweetwater Café with its casual ambience is open from 7.30am daily for breakfast. Breakfast is a complementary component of the packages and consists of a full cold buffet and an a la carte fully cooked breakfast.