Six Night Fly & Stay Package
At Yasawa Island Resort, laze on the warm sands, bask in the crystal clear waters and snorkel in spectacular blue lagoons.
Offers & Booking
Six Night Fly & Stay Package
Travel Period: Now – 31May20
How does an escape to one of the most remote & unspoilt islands of Fiji sound?
|Departure City||Rates per person based on 2 people sharing from|
- Including International Flights
- Fijian meet & greet at Nadi Airport
- Free return flights to Yasawa Island for 2 adults
- 6 nights in a Bure Suite Beachfront
- All Meals & non-alcoholic beverages daily
- Room service & private dining options
- Free high speed wireless internet in and around the Main Bure & bar
- Weekly 3 hour excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves (boat ride approx. 1 hour return)
- All motorised and non motorised activities, trips and tours (excluding fishing, diving and Spa treatments)
- Private Beach picnics on choice of 11 beaches (boat ride max 1 hour return)
- Snorkeling trips (snorkeling gear provided without charge), Introductory Scuba Pool Dive
- Sailing, kayaks, windsurfing, stand up paddle boards and more
Kids – U16 are welcome during family time 04 to 19 April 2020.
*Minimum stay of 6 nights required. Blackout dates & high season surcharges apply. Accommodation & meal rates apply for children.
Fijian meet & greet at Nadi Airport
Free return flights to Yasawa Island for 2 adults
6 nights in a Bure Suite Beachfront
All Meals & non-alcoholic beverages daily
Room service & private dining options
Free high speed wireless internet in and around the Main Bure & bar
Weekly 3 hour excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves (boat ride approx. 1 hour return)
All motorised and non motorised activities, trips and tours (excluding fishing, diving and Spa treatments)
Private Beach picnics on choice of 11 beaches (boat ride max 1 hour return)
Snorkeling trips (snorkeling gear provided without charge), Introductory Scuba Pool Dive
Sailing, kayaks, windsurfing, stand up paddle boards and more
Terms and conditions
- Travel Period: Now - 31May20
- Minimum stay of 6 nights is required
- Blackout dates & high season surcharges apply
- Rates are person for the package based on 2 people sharing
- Valid Until: 28Feb20
- *Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates may differ at time of booking due to seasonality, international exchange rates and availability. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking
Just 18 luxury bures stand amongst the palms, each peeking out at a stretch of pristine white beach on an island overlooked by the modern world, at Yasawa Island Resort.
Each air-conditioned bure at Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is superbly fitted in contemporary Fijian style – local timbers, traditional art, thatched roofs and timber plantation shutters to bring in the sea breezes. Each has its own thatched beach hut, a pair of shaded daybeds on a timber deck, outdoor showers and a hammock strung between the palms.
Duplex and Deluxe Bures
All bures at Yasawa Island Resort and Spa are crafted from local timber with thatch roofing with modern contemporary living inside. All bures offer both air-conditioning and ceiling fans with separate living area with DVD music centre, large bathrooms, dressing room and outdoor shower. The duplex bures are two individual guest studio style units in one large bure, split down the middle, each with private veranda. The deluxe bures offer a slightly larger living area.
The Honeymoon Bure
The honeymoon bure at Yasawa Island Resort is an exclusive accommodation located about eight minutes walk along the beach in a secluded extremely private setting (golf buggy available). This large bure features a huge outdoor wooden veranda and water feature.
About Yasawa Island Resort
In the waters north-west of the ‘big island’, Viti Levu, lies the archipelago of the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Thrown like a string of pearls over a turquoise ocean, these tropical islands have a richness all their own. Here you will laze on the warm sands, bask in the crystal clear waters and snorkel in spectacular blue lagoons.
Yasawa Island Resort offers luxurious accommodation and service in one of the most splendid beach settings in Fiji. Isolated, traditional, great for exploring and scuba diving, this is the ultimate pampered small resort beach holiday in Fiji. Yasawa Island offers one of the most secluded honeymoon bures in Fiji.
Dining at Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is an experience in itself. The resort’s chef prepares superb contemporary food with an emphasis on the succulent seafood caught in the waters nearby. For wine lovers, resort, owner, and host, Garth Downey has built-up arguably the finest cellar in Fiji.
Yasawa is an island of isolation and abundance. Each day the resort’s chef prepares contemporary food with an emphasis on the succulent seafood caught nearby. Your host is also a qualified viticulturist with arguably the finest wine cellar in Fiji.
Scuba Diving & Other Activities
PADI Scuba Diving courses are offered as well as daily 2-tank dives to various reefs around Yasawa Island & Yasawa Island Resort. Game fishing charters are also available on a daily charter and picnic trips to secluded beaches and uninhabited islands or a visit to the local village can easily be organised. Yasawa Island also offers some excellent hiking trails.
Included activities: Snorkelling, light handline fishing, sea kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing, tennis, beach volleyball, bush walking, 4WD safaris, a visit to Blue Lagoon Caves and traditional Fijian villages, private beach picnics.
Optional activities: Scuba diving, game fishing, massage, and facials.