Experience an eco-friendly getaway at Taronga Zoo overlooking the magnificent Sydney Harbour scenes. Hidden in the bushland of Taronga Zoo Sydney, the Wildlife Retreat will surely make your stay a memorable one with your new wildlife friends.
Offers & Booking
Ultimate Retreat Package
Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing for 2 nights:
Bushland Room (sleeps 3) from $1236
Animal View Room (sleeps 3) from $1323
Harbour View Room(sleeps 3) from$1454
Prices may vary per night based on season and demand.
- Enjoy sanctuary access - a guided walk through the central wildlife habitat to meet the local residents of the wild including koalas, echidnas, pademelons, wallabies and bettongs
- Nightly 3 course dinner at Me-Gal restaurant with gorgeous views of Sydney Harbour
- Hot & Cold table service breakfast daily
- Complimentary access to Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Complimentary parking within Taronga's multi-storey carpark
Terms and conditions
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policy: Up to 14 days prior to arrival: full refund. Please note that refunds may take up to 10 business days to process. 14 days or less prior to arrival: no refunds, cancellations or date changes are possible.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Animal View Room
Harbour View Room
About Wildlife Retreat at Taronga Zoo
Situated in Northern Sydney and overlooking the spectacular Sydney Harbour, the iconic Taronga Zoo is Australia’s largest zoo. Divided into eight zoogeographic regions, the 28-hectare Zoo is home to over 4,000 animals from 350 species. From the vast savannahs of Northern Kenya, to the luscious rainforests of the Congo, to the endangered species of mainland Asia, to our sunburnt home country Australia, the Zoo showcases and brings the planet’s incredible biodiversity to the heart of Sydney.
Operated by Taronga Conservation Society Australia, the Wildlife Retreat will contribute to the conservation and care of Taronga’s animals through essential and educational programs.
The Wildlife Retreat has been carefully crafted to provide an eco-friendly experience and aims to achieve a 5 star Green Star rating. These efforts are reflected through Taronga’s reduction in carbon footprint through installing rooftop mounted solar photovoltaic systems, cross laminated timber, recycle water, WELS water efficient fittings and LED light fittings.