Offers & Booking
Thorngrove Manor Hotel
Tower Loft Room from $1,199 per night for Two Adults
Observatory Suite from $1,399 per night for Two Adults
Castle Chambers (Ground Floor) from $1,499 per night for Two Adults
Castle Chambers (First Floor) from $1,499 per night for Two Adults
Queen Chambers from $1,799 per night for Two Adults
King Chambers (On Request please contact our Travel Specialist for the information)
- Private gate entry, driveway and entrance, portico with scrambling roses.
- Private entry hall, lounge, dining room and bedroom.
- The romance of private dining at an antique oak trestle form table with cruciform feet in front of a spectacular ornamental baronial style fireplace with a blazing log fire in winter.
- Restored antique Continental King Size hand painted half canopy bed with the finest Italian cotton and silk bed linen.
- Bay window overlooking picturesque and colourful hedged gardens with ancient elm trees.
- Dramatic glass walled ensuite heritage/antique tiled bathroom with natural lighting, overlooks a tranquil pond and terraced box hedged garden.
Terms and conditions
- Rates can vary seasonally and depending on availability. Please contact our consultants for more information.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
The Tower Room – 2nd Floor, Loft Room – $999.00 per night
Ascend a spiral staircase in a crenellated tower to this classically inspired room with sophisticated, flamboyant and creative décor with rare, signature antique and bespoke furniture and objet d’art, including an antique life-size Auguste Moreau bronze statue. Divided into sleeping and living zones. An exotic Queen size original ornately hand carved Ebony bed creates a stunning centrepiece. En suite with opening gable roof window, deep porcelain spa bath/sep shower, walk-in wardrobe/luggage storage.
Queens Chambers – 1st Floor, split level 2-room suite-$1699.00 per night
A rich tapestry to delight the senses. Fantasy and romance with intricate refined plaster detail, artistry and design. Captivating rooms adjoin a large open terrace for alfresco dining with expansive tree top views and sunset vistas beyond the battlements. A majestic King sized four-poster English Elm bed with carved heraldic lions draped with GP&J Baker fabric, French Houlés tassels and French Bureau de Dame.
The Observatory – 3rd Floor, 2-room suite -$1399.00 per night
A stone spiral staircase entry leads to a unique tree top retreat. Golden painted stars shine like jewels in the sky above a circular semi-sunken spa bath. Dramatic architectural features embellished with golden stenciled and hand painted friezes.
Castle Chambers -$1399.00pn -first floor per night
Imagine knights and fair damsels, fortified stone walls, dragons and dungeons. A stone spiral newel staircase joins the two levels. Frenchand loomed tapestries, luxurious handmade French Declercq silk tassels, antique furnishings, colourful hand painted centrally vaulted ceilings, a grand, ornamental stone working hooded fireplace and an ensuite spa bath feature. Private lounge/ dining room with generous tapestry covered down-filled winged armchairs. Bedroom with Continental King size C19th carved bed-head.
Castle Chambers -$1399.00pn -ground floor per night
The Kings Chambers – ground floor 2-room suite -on request
Inviting and reassuringly traditional. Private gate entry, driveway and entrance, portico with scrambling roses. Private entry hall, lounge/ dining room and bedroom. The romance of dining at an antique oak trestle form table with cruciform feet in front of a spectacular ornamental baronial style fireplace with a blazing log fire in winter. Antique German piano, resplendent carved European antique oak cupboards; rare James Ballantyne &Sons, Scottish antique ecclesiastic stained glass windows circa 1890.
About Thorngrove Manor
A recipient of many awards, Thorngrove is a unique Small Luxury Hotels of the World property since 1995. It is one of the world’s outstanding, romantic and artistic boutique hotels; displaying unique, creative and inspired architecture, captivating style and contemporary influence. It is a fusion of architecture, boutique accommodation and the decorative arts. Designed for individual privacy, with dedicated antique settings in each suite for fine dining, served with antique sterling silver.
- 20 minutes from Adelaide’s city centre.
- 35 minutes from the Adelaide Airport.
- 7 minutes walk to the local historic village of Stirling