This 5-star hotel offers a chic design with a contemporary art collection, wellness centre, and a sophisticated bar & restaurant.
Offers & Booking
One Night City Escape Package
Rates for one night from $275 per room based on 2 people sharing:
Daily buffet breakfast for two
Complimentary valet parking for 1 car
Complimentary in-room internet access
*Blackout dates & other restrictions may apply.
- Luxurious overnight accommodation
- Bottle of Australian sparkling wine & strawberries on arrival
- Gourmet breakfast for two in your Heavenly® Bed (set menu)
- Leisurely 4:00pm late check out
Terms and conditions
- No minimum or maximum nights required.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Rats are per room per night based on 2 people sharing.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
The Westin Melbourne Rooms are among the largest standard rooms in the city, and a refined sensibility is seen in the modern furnishings, contemporary artwork, and oversized armchair with chic throw pillow. Floor-to-ceiling windows adorned with curtains in soft beige let in ample daylight and soft carpeting and stylish neutral hues create a warm, inviting atmosphere. High Speed Internet Access (for a fee), a work desk with a leather chair, and a laptop-size safe ensure security and unhindered productivity. A wealth of superb amenities also includes a 42" LCD flat screen television resting on a sleek cabinet; a refreshment centre featuring complimentary water, coffee, and tea; a multimedia connectivity panel; and an iPod® docking station for listening to your favourite music. At Westin Melbourne the rooms afford a choice between one king-size or two single Westin Heavenly® Beds, complete with patented pillow-top mattress and ten layers of pure white comfort. Find respite in the spacious bathroom with a sumptuous bathtub and separate shower with an overhead rain shower plus handheld showerhead. Fragrant Westin White Tea Heavenly™ Bath Amenities and fluffy bathrobes ensure uplifting relaxation.
About The Westin Melbourne
The Westin Melbourne is a retreat oasis in the heart of the bustling Central Business District located next to the Regent and Anthenaeum Theatres, providing tranquillity and rejuvenation. This remarkable hotel redefines personal service with a gracious manner, ensuring a truly unforgettable experience. Find yourself in a Melbourne hotel room with magnificent views of the historic St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne’s City Square, or the ever-changing architecture of Collins Street to leave you feeling rested and recharged.
The luxury Westin Melbourne hotel is nestled in the heart of the business and theatre districts, amongst trendy restaurants, designer stores and art galleries, so you’ll never be short of things to do during your stay. The Westin Melbourne is home to 262 guest rooms, which are designed to help you revitalise with their signature Heavenly Beds, luxurious bathrooms featuring separate Heavenly Baths and Showers plus Wi-Fi access. Relax at the Wellness Centre and exercise anytime in the 24 Hour WestinWORKOUT Gym.