Central to Brisbane’s top attractions and furnished in luxe contemporary styling, The Westin boasts a meticulously curated experience, with luxury embedded in every detail. Dine well, and eat healthy during your stay, with nutritionally conscious options available throughout the resort, and plunge into the Nautilus infinity pool before treating yourself to a spa experience.
Image credit: The Westin Brisbane
- Full spa service on site
- Fitness center
- Breakfast included in certain packages*
- Two restaurants on site
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Average Nightly Rates Twin Share
- From $300 – Westin Double Room
- From $330 – Premium City View
- From $350 – Premium River Room
- From $380 – Westin Club Room
- From $390 – Club City View Room
- From $400 – Club River View Room
- From $450 – Westin King Suite
- From $470 – Renewal City View Suite
- From $1550 – Two Bedroom Penthouse
Stay For Breakfast Package
- From $350 per night twin share. Includes a healthy breakfast for 2 adults.
Price based on a stay in February 2021 in the lead-in room, prices may vary.'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Westin King Room 34m2
Westin Double Room 35m2
Premium City View King Room 34m2
Premium River View King Room 34m2
Premium River View Double Room 35m2
Westin Club King Room 34m2
Westin Club Double Room 35m2
Club City View King Room 34m2
Club River View King Room (available as a double room) 34m2
Westin King Suite 60m2
Renewal City View Suite (available as a premium suite/high floor) 53m2
Two Bedroom Penthouse 142m2
About The Westin – Brisbane
The Westin Brisbane is a luxury retreat, perfect for business and leisure travellers alike. With its city centre location, our hotel places guests near corporate offices and popular attractions, including the Botanic Gardens, Suncorp Stadium and the Treasury Casino. Recharge in luxury, family-friendly accommodation, featuring flat-screen TVs with Chromecast, mini-refrigerators, complimentary Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows with city views. Our spacious hotel suites and Club-level rooms offer access to our Westin Lounge amenities, including a complimentary breakfast buffet and evening drinks. Relax after a busy day in our spa, work out in our hotel’s 24-hour fitness centre, or take a dip in our rooftop pool. Our popular dining options include the first swim-up pool bar in Brisbane, Jazz bar and signature restaurant with private dining. Those planning a special event or meeting in Brisbane, Australia, can make use of our stunning indoor and outdoor venues with bespoke services and expert planners.
The Charles Restaurant
The Charles’ is an aviation-inspired jazz bar located in the heart of The Westin Brisbane lobby, looking out to bustling Mary Street.
Eden’s Table, The Westin Brisbane’s signature restaurant, showcases the best of ocean, paddock, and vine. Experience an interactive dining experience with a menu that celebrates locally sourced produce paired with an extensive wine list.