In the coveted cobblestone streets of The Rocks rests The Langham, a Sydney gem with fine facilities and harbour views. The hotel is just a stone’s throw from excellent dining options, Sydney Harbour and the central business district. Bespoke furnishings tailored to extensive city and garden views make The Langham’s suites an enticing accommodation option in the heart of Sydney.
Image credit: The Langham Sydney
- Accommodation at The Langham Hotel Sydney which won almost every prestigious domestic and international award. It has a superb urban retreat known for its tranquil, boutique atmosphere, yet offers easy access to Sydney Harbour Bridge and big city action.
- Access to the elegant Observatory Bar & Kitchen on Kent.
- Access to The Day Spa which offers ultimate pampering experience
- Access to a beautiful indoor swimming pool
- The award-winning Galilea restaurant serves exceptional Franco-Japanese cuisine
- Offer is valid for stays from now through 27Dec20. Blackout dates apply.
- Offer is valid for bookings on or before 27Dec20.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- The rate is non-refundable, and full prepayment is required for the entire stay.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
*Prices Based on mid-week stay up to December 2020*
*Prices may vary on High Season or weekend departures & Subject to availability*
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
The Langham Hotel, Sydney
Deluxe King (City or Harbour Views)
Every room at the Langham Sydney is a haven of plush, bespoke furnishings amidst soft panelled walls and a high ceiling. Each accented by views of the iconic Sydney cityscape or bustling Western Harbour.
Deluxe Double (City or Harbour Views)
Deluxe Terrace (City or Harbour View)
Executive King (City or Harbour Views)
One Bedroom Suite (City or Habour Views)
With Spectacular Harbour and City Views
The Observatory Suite
With Spectacular Observatory Hill and City Views
Commanding a majestic view of Observatory Hill and the Sydney skyline, the ultimate in glamour and luxury. Step into a double drawing room highlighted by a stately functional fireplace. Rest on soft sheets in a richly designed Master bedroom. Entertain in a grand dining room, seating eight, with a private wine cellar.
About The Langham Sydney
Named the 2015 Hotel of the Year at the Gourmet Traveller Hotel Awards, the Langham Sydney offers dramatic harbour views within a secluded spot in the heart of The Rocks district of Sydney. The intimate interior and genuine, personalised services make a stay at the Langham one of a kind.
In beautifully moody and luxurious surrounds, the Observatory Bar offers some of the most unique and curious cocktails, the finest shared style food and a comprehensive and exclusive wine list, all served by the glass.
Enjoy distinctive discoverable elements, born of an inquisitive nature and, for those wanting to experience opulence and impeccable service.
Sydney’s Observatory Bar, bringing you the best of the world.
Kent Street Kitchen
Step into a world of epicurean delights. Led by Parisian-trained, Chef de Cuisine Daniel Rudolph, travel through a myriad of Modern Australian courses bursting with flavours. An edible tale featuring premium local produce. An immersive fine-dining experience set amongst rich oak and walnut furnishings that will captivate, delight, and indulge.
Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood
Enjoy Afternoon Tea at The Langham, Sydney, famed as the birthplace of the traditional Afternoon Tea, direct from our London flagship hotel.
The Langham, Sydney offers guests an exclusive experience with our global partner; Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood.
Enhance your Afternoon Tea experience with The Langham, Sydney’s champagne of choice, Laurent-Perrier.
Langham Supper Club
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB is your portal to a world of fabulous rewards and delightful dining offers from Langham’s portfolio of properties worldwide.
Join LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB at The Langham, Sydney will be entitled to exclusive offerings on dining and wining, hotel stays, Chuan Spa treatments and more.
Peaceful Western Harbour views. Plush seating drenched in natural light filtering in from shuttered windows. High Tea paired with oven-fresh pastries and desserts. Our Afternoon Tea with Wedgewood transforms this classic, British tradition into a refined social affair.
At shadowy dusk, Palm Court transforms into an electrifying lounge. A mix of specialised cocktails, ambient lighting, and soft jazz shifts day into night.
Body treatments, massages, and facials at ten new treatment rooms at The Day Spa to pamper the weariest bodies.
A spectacular 20-metre indoor pool with a star-dappled sky ceiling to dream your day away.
The Day Spa by Chuan
The Health Club
The Swimming Pool