A warm and welcoming, family run ski resort, The Denman is the perfect base for your ski trip. Evoking a nostalgia for classic skiing, The Denman was one of the first properties to be built in Thredbo. The ambiance encourages relaxation and enjoyment with an old world charm.
Image credit: The Denman
Offers & Booking
|Value Season||Shoulder Season||Peak Season|
|No of Nights||2nts||5nts||7nts||2nts||5nts||7nts||2nts||5nts||7nts|
|Standard – Double||–||$760||$924||$476||$1050||$1435||$548||$1160||$1603|
|Mountain View – twin||–||$905||$1085||$554||$1220||$1617||$610||$1335||$1792|
|* Prices per Person. Except Family Room – prices per room & include 2 Adults & 2 Children * Meals Included, varying for each package
All rates are bed & breakfast.
Value Season: 06 June to 26 June & 31 August to 05 October
Terms and conditions
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
King/ Twin Room
Compact Double Room
About The Denman
Perfectly positioned moments from the chairlifts, The Denman is the Snowy Mountain’s leading hotel offering the best in personal service, modern accommodation, a fully licensed restaurant, day spa, chic cocktail bar and breathtaking mountain views.
Built in the 1960’s as Thredbo’s first commercial lodge The Denman has been transformed into a AAA 4.5 star boutique hotel whilst still retaining some of its original character. All rooms are well appointed, most rooms have mountain views. Room service, porterage and valet car parking are also available.
The award winning Terrace Restaurant offers the ultimate in modern dining and is a highlight for many guests. The Après Bar is a relaxing cocktail lounge offering an alternate dining experience. Take time to relax with a visit (bookings essential) to the tranquil surrounds of The Denman Day Spa
The Denman offers exceptional mountain views. A warm stylish ambience and an emphasis on food, entertainment and personal service. Located right in the heart of the village.
- Restaurant & Bar
- Room Service
- Thalgo Day Spa
- Ski Locker & Drying Rooms
- Guest Laundry
- library & wireless internet
Ensuite – IDDPhone, TV, DVD – Tea/Coffee Facilities – iron/ironboard