The St. Regis Venice merges striking, modern interiors with its historic provenance as the best address in the city.
- Unique in the city, the hotel's private, Italianate garden with its terrace next to the Grand Canal is the social hub for guests and locals to mingle.
- Offering a rarity distinctive to The St. Regis Venice, a selection of suites is graced with private terrace overlooking the waterways, city and garden
- A range of dynamic epicurean experiences indulge resident guests and visitors throughout the day from early morning until late.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Book Online Now
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Guest room, 1 King
Larger Guest room, 1 King
Guest room, 1 King, Venice Rooftop view
Guest room, 1 King, Garden or Canal view
Luxury Grand Canal View
Guest room, 1 King
Terrace Grand Canal View
Guest room, 1 King, Balcony
Junior Suite, 1 King, City view
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, City view
Grand Canal View Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King
Grand Terrace View Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Balcony
St. Regis Suite
1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Grand Canal view
1 Bedroom Presidential Suite, 1 King, Grand Canal view
About The St. Regis Venice
Avant-garde in outlook and design, The St. Regis Venice merges striking, modern interiors with its historic provenance as the best address in the city. Flanked by the Grand Canal with views across iconic landmarks, the hotel has stood in this privileged position for over a century and a half. Stylish design, intelligent technology and St. Regis Butlers cultivate an environment of impeccable comfort in 129 guestrooms and 40 suites, a selection of which graced with private terrace. The preserve for relaxation and socializing, our Italianate garden presents access to a range of dining and beverage options at Gio’s restaurant, the St. Regis Bar and at Arts Bar. A choice of areas transform easily to host up to 110 guests for celebrations, weddings and meetings, while the Spa Suites and an Exercise Room provide avenues for unwinding. Behind the hotel, luxury boutiques and contemporary art galleries lead the visitor to Teatro La Fenice and the treasures of Piazza San Marco, just a four minute walk away.