Set in lush, rainforest-fringed Maleny, this Asian-influenced oasis oozes natural beauty and tranquillity. Relax in the Spa Anise or try your hand at the Tamarind Cooking School, just 40 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Image Credits – Spicers Tamarind Retreat
Offers & Booking
Overnight luxury accommodation
Spa Studio From $649 for two people with breakfast
Stays on a Monday or Tuesday night include your choice of a self cook Australian or Thai BBQ in the comfort of your villa
Stays Wednesday to Sunday night include a three course Modern Asian banquet served in your choice of the seclusion of your villa or The Tamarind Restaurant
- Located in Maleny, Spicers Tamarind Retreat is next to a golf course. Art on Cairncross and Landsborough Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Maleny Dairies and Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve. Australia Zoo and Aussie World are also worth visiting.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation Policy - Between 30 days and 15 days prior to the arrival date - a 50% cancellation fee will apply; Between 14 days and the date of arrival - a 100% cancellation fee will apply
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Spa Studio 40 m2
The Spa Studio captures stunning rainforest views from its open plan king size bedroom. This suite offers a private deck overlooking lush rainforest from your own hot tub and luxury amenities.
Luxury Falls Villa 40 m2
The Luxury Falls Villas feature private outdoor cedar hot tubs and are located adjacent to Gardners Falls. Each villa offers separate lounge area, dual shower and combustion fireplace.
Luxury Forest Villa’s 82m2
The stand-alone luxury forest villas are nestled privately in the lush rainforest and feature a separate lounge area, an open fireplace and a verandah with a king size daybed.
Orchard Villa 107 m2
Designed as your home away from home the orchard villa is self-contained and comes complete with a full kitchen for entertaining. This stand-alone two-bedroom villa is perfect for a family or group escape with your pooch. Featuring a fireplace and verandah with outdoor setting.
Gardner’s Villa 83m2
The stand-alone, private gardners villa features a spa bath, separate lounge and fireplace. This spacious villa is adjacent to Gardners Falls.
About Spicers Tamarind Retreat
Spicers Tamarind Retreat
A getaway at Spicers Tamarind Retreat is an extraordinary experience, an Asian-influenced oasis that feels like you’re a world away, surrounded by natural beauty and tranquillity. Western luxury with eastern tranquility. Relax in Spa Anise, astonish yourself at the Tamarind Cooking School or just enjoy the stillness of a truly unique escape. Spicers Tamarind Retreat is located 70 minutes from Brisbane Airport and 40 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
The Tamarind | Taking Asian cuisine to the next level
With a team led by Head Chef Dan Jarrett, The Tamarind has earned an enviable reputation on the Sunshine Coast for Asian cuisine. Awarded one Chef Hat in the 2020 National Good Food Guide, our menu effortlessly combines sweet, sour and spicy flavours with fresh local produce – the perfect meeting of traditional and new.
The restaurant has achieved a Chef-Hat in the Australian Good Food Guide for 2019 and the best breakfast restaurant in Australia in the 2019 Savour Awards.
Please note that the Chefs are happy to cater for specific dietary requirements.
Spa Anise – Spicers Tamarind Retreat
Set in the refreshing surroundings of the lush, green rainforest, Spa Anise at Spicers Tamarind Retreat features double rooms for couples or friends, a mineralised spa, hydrotherapy treatments, a steam room and a tailored spa menu featuring luxurious Australian made Waterlily products.
Hot stone massage
Manicure and pedicure
Full body treatments
Issada makeup session