Sangoma is the Zulu word for healer, and it is a place for rest and rejuvenation. Just an hour from Sydney, Spicers Sangoma is nestled in spectacular Blue Mountains bushland, complemented by the warm and welcoming interior of the various suites. Award-winning service and an all-inclusive stay make the resort a uniquely luxurious and reinvigorating destination.
Image credit – Spicers Sangoma
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Lunch on arrival then daily for multiple night stays
- Chef selection dinner each evening
- All beverages (cellar master wines and premium cocktails also available at an extra cost)
- Full mini bar (replenished daily)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Rates based on September/October 2021 stay
- Cancellation Policy - Between 30 days and 15 days prior to the arrival date - a 50% cancellation fee will apply; Between 14 days and the date of arrival - a 100% cancellation fee will apply
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
All-Inclusive Getaway Package
2 Nights Accommodation
Lodge Suite from: $2,858 for Two Adults sharing
Luxury Bush Suite from: $2,858 for Two Adults sharing
Tent Suite from: $2,858 for Two Adults sharing
Escarpment Suite from: $3,178 for Two Adults sharing
Chief Suite from: $3,378 for Two Adults sharing
Availability is very limited for 2021
All-Inclusive Getaway Package Inclusions:
Daily à la carte breakfast
Lunch on arrival then daily for multiple night stays
Chef selection dinner each evening
All beverages (cellar master wines and premium cocktails also available at an extra cost)
Full mini bar (replenished daily)
*Weekend Supplement Applies
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Nestled in the main lodge, the Lodge Suite overlooks natural bushland and native gardens with views of the city lights on the horizon. The suite provides direct access to the main dining and lounge areas.
Luxury Bush Suites
Enveloped in the native forest the Luxury Bush Suites are completely private, with only giant Angophora gums and Lyrebirds as your neighbours. Large open plan design invites the outdoors in and allow unhindered views from bed, lounge and deck.
Positioned overlooking the forest canopy and surrounding bush land, each private suite has an open plan design with modern features and a large balcony with swing chair to enjoy the views. These suites are perfect for disconnecting from the outside world.
The Tent Suite is as stunning as it is unique. Complete with overhead chandelier, stunning open plan bathroom with freestanding bathtub overlooking the forest canopy and timber flooring to provide all the creature comforts associated with a modern luxury suite.
The Chief Suite spans two levels and is our premier suite featuring an upstairs bedroom with panoramic views. On a clear day you can see the Sydney city skyline 80 kilometres away. Downstairs is a spacious lounge, a dining area and kitchenette as well as a private deck where your secluded plunge pool awaits.
About Spicers Sangoma Retreat
Cocooned by the natural serenity of the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, a mere hour from Sydney, you’ll find Spicers Sangoma Retreat. Immersed in the natural bush land of the Blue Mountains, this all-inclusive retreat delivers a peaceful and intimate escape. All gourmet meals and beverages are included as well as the premium mini-bar replenished daily. Spicers Sangoma Retreat provides an exclusive travel experience and excellent, attentive service which has recently been recognised by Hotels Combined honouring the retreat with an Excellence Award for 2020.