Nestled in a spacious regional estate, just one hour from Brisbane, spicers hidden vale is the perfect getaway. Enjoy paddock to plate dining, and the rejuvenating effects of spending time immersed in the Australian Bush. Get outdoors and explore one of the many hiking trails, view the beautiful region from above on a scenic flight, or explore the region’s food and wine offerings with tastings and masterclasses available.
Image credit: Spicers Hidden Vale
- Three nights accommodation, with breakfast and 3-course dinner each night.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required.
- Rates are per room for 3 nights based on twin share.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Spicers retreats 3 nights short break
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package:
From $1,499 midweek for three nights two people'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Heritage Suites are elegant stand alone suites. Each suite has its own fireplace and spa bath.
Luxury Suites are stunning stand alone suites with lounge area that overlook the valley views.
Separate living with stone fireplace, balcony, double shower and outdoor copper bath.
Accessible Luxury Cabin:
Accessible cabin with separate living with stone fireplace, balcony & double shower.
Two Bedroom Suite:
This cottage is newly renovated & features a separate lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cottage:
These cottages are newly renovated & feature a separate lounge with fireplace & large verandah.
About Spicers Hidden Vale
Spicers Hidden Vale is a gem, an escape just an hour’s drive from Brisbane that combines the style and comfort of a luxury retreat with the warmest of country welcomes.
Discover a genuine regional adventure that combines a breath of fresh air with luxury, ‘paddock to plate’ dining and a generous range of nature-based activities at Spicers Hidden Vale.
It is here that you will experience the bush at its best, understated excellence in the Australian bush. Space to relax. Space to listen, to laugh, to embark on an adventure among the abundant wildlife. Experience the revitalising effect of spending time on 12,000 acres of true Australian Bush.
Perfect for the mid-week escape or weekend getaway, Spicers Hidden Vale is also a dream location for an unforgettable wedding day. With three event spaces and three private dining rooms, that family gathering, special event or unique conference can all be personalised and catered for.
The new Homestead is now open at Spicers Hidden Vale for guests to experience. After undergoing an 18 month rebuild, the new Homestead pays homage to the history of its colourful past, while incorporating modern luxurious finishings that Spicers Retreats are renowned for. We look forward to welcoming you to our new Homestead soon.