Breakfast and Dinner included
for Two Adults
A homely and inviting retreat in the heart of the Hunter Valley, Spicers Guesthouse is perfectly situated to explore the surrounding vineyard and award-winning wineries of the region. It is home to Eremo Restaurant, which offers an exceptional modern Italian dining experience. Luxuriously appointed suites overlook kilometres of gardens and vineyards, offering a relaxing and atmospheric escape.
Offers & Booking
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package
Prices are per room, for 2 nights, based on 2 adults sharing:
King Room (sleeps 2) from $1,150
King Deluxe Room (sleeps 2) POA
Garden Suite (Sleeps 2) POA
Hunter Suite (sleeps 2) POA
The Cottage (sleeps 8) POA
Deluxe Queen Room (Sleeps 2) POA
Minimum 2 night stay- based on 21 March 22 stay
Daily à la carte breakfast
3-course dinner at award-winning Restaurant Botanica
Terms and conditions
- Rates may vary at time of booking depending on travel dates.
- Date changes or booking cancellations to confirmed bookings made between 30 days and 15 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% amendment/cancellation fee.
- Date changes or booking cancellations to confirmed bookings within 14 days of arrival will incur a 100% amendment/cancellation fee.
- BOOKINGS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 - Should travel restrictions be implemented by the government and travel across borders or intrastate not be allowed, any booking cancellations or amendments made between 30 days and 4 days prior to arrival will be given a 12 month travel credit to use at the same retreat. If a cancellation or amendment is received within 72 hours prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- *Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates may differ at time of booking due to seasonality, international exchange rates and availability. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking
King Rooms feature a king-size bed and an ensuite with dual rain head shower. Located on the ground & first floor, these tastefully decorated rooms also have access to a communal guest lounge space on each level.
King Deluxe Rooms feature a king size bed and an ensuite with dual rain head shower. Located on the ground & first floor, these tastefully decorated rooms also have access to a communal guest lounge space on each level.
The Garden Suites feature a king-size bed, an ensuite with a rain head shower & a separate living area. Suites have a beautiful outlook onto the front lawn area.
Hunter Suites feature a king-size bed, living room and a luxury bathroom with rain shower head and deep bath. Located on the first floor with a separate living room.
Located a short stroll from reception, The Cottage is a classic country one-story home decorated in a warm rustic style. The house is fully self-contained with four bedrooms, kitchen, dining and living room with open fire, verandahs & private courtyard.
About Spicers Guesthouse
The Hunter Valley has played a pivotal role in the history of Australian wine with De Bortoli and Tyrrells being two of the First Families of Wine in Australia. The region is now home to a wide variety of cellar doors and Spicers Guesthouse is perfectly located in Pokolbin, the heart of the region. The Guesthouse has been an iconic destination within the Hunter Valley for 35 years (circa 1984). Having undergone an 18 month revitalisation the retreat has an inviting, homely feel that envelops guests once inside. The upgrade reflects a fresh contemporary uplift while the welcoming spirit of the original Guest House has been preserved. Éremo Restaurant with its modern Italian cuisine is a centerpiece of the retreat, led by multi-hatted Executive Chef Cameron Matthews, the experience is exceptional. The private dining room offers a unique experience for small private occasions while the variety of larger spaces are ideal for weddings and conferences. Our Hunter Valley accommodation offers 49 guest rooms with 40 acres of grounds overlooking the surrounding mountain ranges and neighbouring vineyards.