Enjoy the hospitality and style of Sheraton Waikiki whist relaxing by the pool and admiring the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Best Available Rates
- * This product is priced in USD (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Advance purchase required.
- Changes to your reservation are not permitted.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Best Available Rates
Rates per night in US Dollars start from US$465 twin share in a Partial Ocean Room
*Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Advance purchase required. Changes to your reservation are not permitted.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
About Sheraton Waikiki, Hawaii
Situated on a prime stretch of the legendary Waikiki Beach, Sheraton Waikiki Hotel offers travelers a picturesque retreat in the center of it all. Modern, sophisticated and recently refreshed, this resort immerses guests in local charm and elevated island style, ensuring an unforgettable vacation for all.
Soak in breathtaking ocean views from 80% of the guest rooms and suites, dine at one of the array of award-winning restaurants or make a splash in the first-of-its-kind “Superpool.”