One of the best hotels in the world, Regent Berlin offers first-class service in one of Europe’s most compelling cities.
- Enjoy up to 30% discount when staying 3 nights at the Regent Berlin
- * This product is priced in EUR (EUR), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Min stay of 3 consecutive nights
- Rates are subject to tax & service charges
- Subject to availability
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Stay Longer Pay Less Offer
Enjoy up to 30% discount when staying 3 nights at the Regent Berlin.
Rates for 3 nights in Euros start from €660 based on twin share in a Classic King Room
*Minimum stay of 3 nights. Rates are subject to tax & service charges. Offer is subject to availability.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
The accommodations at the Regent Hotel Berlin can be described as simply luxurious. Each room or suite is individually styled and is all crafted to have an eclectic mix of warm colours that create an atmosphere of quiet comfort. The Biedermeier furniture and luxurious textiles create a timeless elegance while modern technology and amenities maximize convenience. To make the accommodations even more special, a private French balcony is adorned to each room, making it even easier to see the beautiful city, from The Regent Berlin.
About Regent Berlin
Top-ranked among hotels for leisure and business travellers, Regent Berlin is ideally located in Berlin’s Mitte district close to Gendarmenmarkt Square and unforgettable attractions like the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, and Checkpoint Charlie. In addition to all of the historical sites, the Friedrichstraße shopping street is a short walk away. The Regent Hotel Berlin showcases a classical-style and has 5-star Michelin-star cuisine, exclusive spa facilities, and free Wi-Fi available for guests. Guests can find a quiet retreat, a luxurious setting for occasions and celebrations, and an efficient and exceptional meeting venue in The Regent Berlin.
From an exquisite breakfast to the luxurious pleasure of afternoon tea and the award-winning French-inspired gastronomy of Fischers Fritz, which was voted the number one restaurant in Berlin, guests are sure to satisfy any appetite while staying with Regent Berlin.