for 2 Adults
RACV Cape Schanck Resort is perfectly positioned on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula. The 5-star coastal retreat includes a luxury spa, a magnificent golf course and locally sourced food and wine at the resort’s restaurants.
No matter the season, the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect place to unwind, with a unique combination of clifftop walks, world-class wineries, quiet beaches and ocean shores.
RACV Cape Schanck Resort is perfectly positioned to experience a special area that’s truly shaped by nature.
Offers & Booking
3 Night Breakfast Package
Price is per room, for 3 nights, for 2 adults
Ocean View Room (sleeps up to 3) from $1,220
Superior Room (sleeps up to 2) from $1,382
Spa Suite (sleeps up to 2) from $2,624
Other room types subject to availability. Please ask for details.
3 nights Accommodation of your choice
Full Buffet Breakfast for 2 Adults
Free Self Parking
Terms and conditions
- Prices may fluctuate depending on the time of travel.
- Pricing based on availability in April 2022.
- Children rates are 12 years and under.
- All prices are subject to availability.
- If you need to make a cancellation or change to an existing booking, please contact the Resort as soon as possible to ensure the room can be made available to others wishing to stay at the Resort. This is especially important for school holidays and other peak periods when rooms are in high demand.
- You may cancel free of charge until 48 hours prior to your stay except for in the following circumstances:
- 14 days for special event and school holiday periods (the Resort Booking and Cancellation Policy has further information about peak periods and relevant dates).
- Should COVID restrictions affect your booking, be rest assured that are able to move your booking to an alternate date, or cancel should you be inside of the 48 hour cancellation window.
- *Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates may differ at time of booking due to seasonality, international exchange rates and availability. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking
Ocean View Room
Room Size – 50 sqm
Located just a quick scenic walk or drive from the main building, these secluded hotel-style rooms have sweeping views of Bass Strait, a conventional balcony, the comfort of either a king-size bed or two king singles, gourmet minibar, plush robes and slippers.
Ocean View Rooms at RACV Cape Schanck Resort, Mornington Peninsula, can accommodate three adults in one king bed or two singles, and one optional sofa bed which can be made available upon request.
Room Size – 38 sqm
With each room boasting an unparalleled view over either our incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait, luxury is epitomised in our Superior Room. Take in the view from the room’s balcony and indulge in the room’s extensive amenities available to every guest. Sleeps up to 2 guests.
Superior Family Room
Room size – 75 sqm
These luxurious family rooms consist of two Superior Rooms and have views of either our incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait. These well-appointed rooms have a conventional balcony, gourmet minibar, Nespresso coffee machine, plush robes, slippers and pillow menu.
The Superior Family Room can accommodate 4 guests in two king beds, one king and two king singles, or four king singles.
Room Size – 70 sqm
Our four bespoke Spa Suites, offer panoramic views of either our incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait. These designer suites have a deep soaking free standing spa bath, separate living and bedding spaces, an oversized 180 degree wrap around balcony, gourmet minibar, Nespresso coffee machine, plush robes, slippers and pillow menu.
The Peninsula Suite
Room Size – 104 sqm
Embodying opulence by offering a bespoke and impeccably personal experience, the Peninsula Suite offers 180 degree sweeping panoramic views over the Mornington Peninsula and the opportunity to escape. Separate living room, free standing spa bath, 180 degree wraparound balcony, king-size bed or two king-singles. Sleep up to 3 guests.
About RACV Cape Schanck Resort
No matter the season, the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect place to unwind, with a unique combination of clifftop walks, world-class wineries, quiet beaches and bracing ocean shores.
RACV Cape Schanck Resort is perfectly positioned to make the most of the Peninsula and bask in the effect of a place that’s truly shaped by nature. The five-star coastal retreat includes a luxury spa, a magnificent golf course and locally sourced food and wine at the Resort’s restaurants.
Shaped by the dramatic landscape of the surrounding region, Cape Schanck Resort is the best place to experience one of the most special locations in Victoria.