This five-star coastal retreat is perfectly positioned on the Mornington Peninsula. Featuring a luxury spa, golf course, tennis courts, pool, games room complete with pinball and table tennis, play equipment, and a spectacular restaurant – it is the perfect location for all types of getaways.
Image credit – RACV Cape Schanck
- Five Night Stay for Two Adults is based on the Superior Room & the Family Five Night Stay is based on the Two Bedroom Ocean Villa.
- Free cancellation up to one week before traveling.
- Minimum two night stay.
- Prices may fluctuate depending on the time of travel.
- Children are 12 years and under.
- All prices are subject to availability.
- Prices are based on dates 8th-13th of March 2021.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Five Night Stay
RACV Schanck Resort
Two Adults Five Night Stay
Accommodation Only from $1,641
Bed & Breakfast from $2,096
Family Five Night Stay
Based on 2 Adults & 2 Children (Under 12)
Can sleep up to 6 guest
Two Bedroom Ocean Villa
Accommodation Only from $2,603
Bed & Breakfast from $3,164
*Minimum 2 nights stay. Blackout dates may apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking. No further discounts and the offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers. For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.*
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
With each room boasting an unparalleled view over either our incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait, luxury is epitomised in our Superior Room. Take in the view from the room’s balcony and indulge in the room’s extensive amenities available to every guest.
Choose RACV Cape Schanck Resort for your next family getaway to the Mornington Peninsula. To best accommodate you and your family, we will combine two room types with a connecting door, while maintaining the luxury of each room.
The Peninsula Suite
Embodying opulence by offering a bespoke and impeccably personal experience, the Peninsula Suite promises sweeping panoramic views over the Mornington Peninsula and the opportunity to escape.
About RACV Cape Schanck Resort
No matter the season, the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect place to unwind, with a unique combination of clifftop walks, world-class wineries, quiet beaches and bracing ocean shores.
RACV Cape Schanck Resort is perfectly positioned to make the most of the Peninsula and bask in the effect of a place that’s truly shaped by nature. The five-star coastal retreat includes a luxury spa, a magnificent golf course and locally sourced food and wine at the Resort’s restaurants.
Shaped by the dramatic landscape of the surrounding region, Cape Schanck Resort is the best place to experience one of the most special locations in Victoria.