A tropical paradise on Port Douglas’ Four Mile Beach. Explore endless pools and Al Fresco Dining in this relaxing coastal retreat. Explore the region’s markets, boutiques and amazing natural attractions that surround the resort, including the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Image credit: Pullman Sea Temple Resort & Spa
- In room dining.
- Access to the Aluco restaurant and the pool bar. Fresh, locally sourced seafood, with an internationally inspired menu. Sip on expertly selected wines whilst taking in the ambience of the flame lit lagoon pool.
- Escape to Vie Spa and leave feeling restored, revived and inspired.
- Rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips are available for guests to experience.
- Price is based on availability, demand and seasonality.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Studio Resort Room from $1895 based on a 7 night stay
Standard Apartment from $2210 based on a 7 night stay
Two Bedroom Apartment from $3028 based on a 7 night stay
Plunge Pool Apartment from $3344 based on a 7 night stay
Swim out Apartment from $2525 based on a 7 night stay
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Studio resort Rooms
This room ideal for a romantic weekend with a king sized bed, built-in robes and spacious bathroom, including a very generous double spa bath.
One, Two or Three Bedroom Apartments
For a perfect family holiday or business trip. The apartments are dual key access. The master bedroom has a King sized spa bath with a separate shower in the en-suite. The second bathroom has a combined bath and shower. It includes a spacious kitchen, dining and lounge area, furnished balcony, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
Swim-Out Apartments are located on the ground floor with a private furnished terrace from your living area offering direct access to the lagoon pool.
These apartments are located on the first floor with lift access, available with lagoon or golf course views. A spiral staircase from a fully furnished balcony leads to a private, full-sized rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi, barbeque and outdoor setting.
Plunge Pool Apartments
Located on the ground floor, the highlight of the Plunge Pool Apartments is the private courtyard with fully fenced pool and outdoor pavilion with barbeque. Enjoy a swim in Pullman Port Douglas’ famous lagoon pool or retreat to the sanctuary of your own private pool and outdoor area.
Three Bedroom Villa’s
About Pullman Sea Temple Resort & Spa – Port Douglas
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is the place where modern-day adventurers, global nomads and long-haul travellers drop their bags and put up their feet… then get into the action. Rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips are available for guests to experience.
Savour the flavours of fresh, locally sourced seafood produce, with an internationally inspired menu. Sip on expertly selected wines whilst taking in the ambience of the flame lit lagoon pool.
Escape to Vie Spa and leave feeling restored, revived and inspired.