Best Available Rates
Housed in the former town hall building, this parador is situated in a spectacular spot in the heart of the city.
Offers & Booking
Best Available Rates
Rates per night in Euros start from €140 per room based on twin share in a Standard Double Bed Room
*High season surcharges apply. Blackout dates may apply.
- Book now to receive the best available rates
Terms and conditions
- * This product is priced in EUR (EUR), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- High season surcharges apply
- Blackout dates may apply
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
Del Tajo (hab. nº 125)
This room will not leave you indifferent, not only for its décor (designed by Pascua Ortega) but for the unbeatable views out over the New Bridge – an impressive piece of engineering by Martín de Aldehuela -and the hanging houses over the 100-metre high River Guadalevín pass. Light, size and warmth define the decorative features of the room at this charming hotel, fitting in perfectly at the Parador with its pretty nooks for your enjoyment. This will be a memorable visit heightened by the renowned and tasty Andalusian cuisine on offer.
About Parador de Ronda
The Parador is situated in a spectacular spot in the heart of the city, beside Ronda’s emblematic Puente Nuevo (New Bridge). It is housed in the former town hall building. The location is incredible, with unparalleled views of the Tagus River, a ravine 120 meters deep. Inside the hotel, you will enjoy the blue, green, yellow and red tones of the colorful fabrics that decorate its bright, spacious rooms. You can go for a swim or sunbathe in the gardens by the swimming pool, or marvel at the views from the guest rooms, many of which are duplexes with a terrace.
The city beckons you to take a leisurely stroll that will allow you to visit the old Arab medina quarter on the southern bank of the Guadalevín River, cross the New Bridge and walk along Alameda del Tajo and its avenues filled with vegetation, which lead to a spectacular scenic overlook on the edge of the abyss.
The New Bridge and the Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Ronda (the city’s bullring) both symbolize the town of Ronda and are must-see sights. The New Bridge is an incredible piece of work 98 meters in height. It was built using ashlar quarried at the bottom of the Tagus Gorge and designed to connect the city’s old town with the modern Mercadillo quarter, allowing it to expand. From the vantage point of the emblematic bridge, the view of the houses overhanging the precipice is spectacular.
Ronda’s natural environment is no less beautiful than the city, which is surrounded by protected spaces and the Sierra de la Grazalema, Sierra de las Nieves and Los Alcornocales nature reserves. This is a unique city located in a magnificent natural area.