Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Luxury tented retreat just over 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney near the iconic white sandy shores of Jervis Bay. A tranquil bush setting with a unique blend of fine food and luxurious glamping accommodation.
Offers & Booking
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package
Prices are per tent based on 2 people sharing for 2 nights:
Deluxe Safari Tent (sleeps up to 3) from $1210
King Deluxe Safari Tent (sleeps up to 6) from $1450
For additional room types, contact our specialist team
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Use of canoes & stand-up paddle boards for stays of 2 nights or more
Terms and conditions
- A 50% cancellation fee per tent is payable for all cancellations with less than 14 days notice. Cancellations with less than 48hrs notice, no-shows and incomplete stays will be charged for the full value of the booking.
- Cancellations less than 14-days from check-in will be liable for the total cost of accommodation & catering.
- Please note: Paperbark Camp does not cater to children under 6 years of age.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Original Safari Tent
Wrap around deck with outdoor furniture setting with full insect screening. Polished Hardwood flooring. Queen or King/Twin bed with quality linen. Private open-air ensuite bathroom with hot shower. Hotel amenities including hand made soaps and lotions.
Deluxe Safari Tent
This option has a larger deck area, as well as a free standing bath and separate shower.
King Deluxe Safari Tent
Recently redesigned to reflect the owners love affair with everything North African, the King Deluxe is our largest tent and the ultimate romantic getaway amongst the gum trees. Couples will love it, but it can accommodate up to five people, so is also great for families and friends looking to spend precious time together.
About Paperbark Camp
Conceived over a few sundowners on safari in Africa in the eighties, Paperbark Camp officially opened in 1999 after years of dreaming and planning by the owners, Jeremy & Irena Hutchings. With the help of their family and a dedicated team of staff, the camp remains a family operated business and continues to be at the forefront of ecotourism and luxury camping in Australia.
Just 2 ½ hrs drive south of Sydney, near the pristine clear waters and white sand beaches of Jervis Bay, the camp offers a unique blend of fine food and wine, cosy canvas accommodation and a peaceful bush setting, the perfect base from which to explore this nature lover’s paradise.