Luxury tented retreat just over 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney near the iconic white sandy shores of Jervis Bay. A tranquil bush setting with a unique blend of fine food and luxurious glamping accommodation.
Image Credits – Paperbark Camp, Erika Yin and Dick Sweeney
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Use of canoes & stand-up paddle boards for stays
- Pricing is subject to availability and may very depending on the season (Available until sold out)
- Pricing is based of mid-week departures.
- Dates in February are limited.
- Surcharges for certain travel dates may apply.
- Blackout Dates Apply; 10 May 21-15 May 21 & 14 June 21- 25 August 21
- Original Safari Tent is very popular and has limited availability get in quick to secure this tent.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Four Night Pricing
for Two Adults
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Original Safari Tent for Two Adults from $1,960
Deluxe Safari Tent for Two Adults from $2,420
King Deluxe Safari Tent for Two Adults from $2,900
(Available until sold out)
Blackout Dates Apply; 10 May 21-15 May 21 & 14 June 21- 25 August 21
*Pricing is subject to availability and may very depending on the season*'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Original Safari Tent
Wrap around deck with outdoor furniture setting with full insect screening.
Polished Hardwood flooring.
Queen or King/Twin bed with quality linen.
Private open-air ensuite bathroom with hot shower. Hotel amenities including hand made soaps and lotions.
Deluxe Safari Tent
This option has a larger deck area, as well as a free standing bath and separate shower.
King Deluxe Safari Tent
Recently redesigned to reflect the owners love affair with everything North African, the King Deluxe is our largest tent and the ultimate romantic getaway amongst the gum trees. Couples will love it, but it can accommodate up to five people, so is also great for families and friends looking to spend precious time together.
About Paperbark Camp
Conceived over a few sundowners on safari in Africa in the eighties, Paperbark Camp officially opened in 1999 after years of dreaming and planning by the owners, Jeremy & Irena Hutchings. With the help of their family and a dedicated team of staff, the camp remains a family operated business and continues to be at the forefront of ecotourism and luxury camping in Australia.
Just 2 ½ hrs drive south of Sydney, near the pristine clear waters and white sand beaches of Jervis Bay, the camp offers a unique blend of fine food and wine, cosy canvas accommodation and a peaceful bush setting, the perfect base from which to explore this nature lover’s paradise.