Set in pastoral surroundings against the fluted cone of an ancient volcano, Otahuna Lodge is a beguiling Victorian mansion that offers its guests a unique sense of wonder and discovery.
Offers & Booking
Master Suites From $3,830 per night
Suites From $3,400
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés
- 4-course set-menu dinner with one bottle of wine for two people
- Continental and/or full cooked breakfast
- Full use of Lodge equipment
Terms and conditions
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Located on the ground floor, the Botanical Suite offers its guests access to the gardens through a private exterior door ensuring that a leisurely stroll or a brisk walk is never more than a few steps away.
After a day of exploring Canterbury, the Clark Suite is an ideal place to relax, either in front of the fire or in the spa tub.
The classic leathers, houndstooth fabrics and oak furniture of the suite provide the perfect inspiration to plan one’s own horseback adventures from the comfort of a deep, freestanding bathtub, or to relax by one of the suite’s two fireplaces.
About Otahuna Lodge
Otahuna holds many treasures. Beyond the classic entrance hall, hidden amenities and fine dining are waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. Each guest of the luxury Lodge will feel delightfully cosseted by the service and charmed by the ambient sense of history, even as they are spoilt for choice by the range of activities available.