Self contained luxury accommodation in close proximity to four mile beach and the boutiques of Macrossan Street in the heart of town. A perfect base to explore the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
Image credit: Mandalay Luxury Beachfront Apartments
Offers & Booking
Minimum Three Night Stay
3 Bedroom Beachfront Apartment from $1350
3 Bedroom Beachfront Apartment and Daily Servicing from $1530
3 Bedroom Executive Apartment from $1650
- Bicycle Hire
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Tennis Court – Full Size
- Free Wi-Fi
Rates are based on a mid-week stay in May 2021. Minimum stay of 3 nights required. Rates are subject to availability.
Inclusions for valid from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
(Maximum 7 guests per room)
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation Policy: Valid for 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022.
- No refund if the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to travel or in the event of a no show.
- Except: Valid for 18 April 2021-18 June 2021, 1 November 2021 - 17 December 2021, 10 January 2022 - 31 March 2022.
- 1-night cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no show.
- Child Policy: Valid for 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022.
- Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - cots available for hire, charges payable direct.
- Child: 4-12 years inclusive - adults rates apply.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
All apartments feature :
- Spacious interiors
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Designer furnishings
- Large tiled balconies with relaxing timber outdoor furniture
- Ensuite bathroom to each master bedroom, as well as a family bathroom
- Two toilets
- Spa bath
- European stainless steel kitchen appliances, including a wall oven and microwave
- Fully equipped separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Plantation shutters in the living room and beautiful curtains in each bedroom
- Carpeted bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space and luggage storage
- Italian floor tiles in the living areas
- TV (free-to-air and Austar cable) and video player
- Wireless Internet Wireless internet
- In room safes In room safes
- Cots can be supplied for small children.
About Mandalay Luxury Beachfront Apartments
Mandalay luxury beachfront apartments offer Port Douglas accommodation and holiday packages with exclusive access to the famous Port Douglas Four Mile Beach.
The luxurious apartments for Port Douglas accommodation reflect the beach style and relaxed elegance which gives our Queensland resort township its reputation as the ultimate holiday playground for discerning travellers.
Port Douglas holiday packages with Mandalay on the beachfront precinct of Port Douglas offer the ultimate convenience, easy walking distance of the wonderful Macrossan Street restaurants and eateries.
Delightfully appointed in true tropical style, the stylish Port Douglas apartments demonstrate a commitment to excellence in accommodation, fully deserving of their five-star rating. Formal and immaculately maintained gardens surround the holiday accommodation, with classic interiors and furnishings allowing you to enjoy your stay in luxurious yet laid back surrounds.
The Mandalay complex is an easy walk to the centre of town, where an afternoon of Port Douglas shopping should be followed by a refreshing drink at one of the popular bars, to prepare for an awe-inspiring meal at one of the many award winning Port Douglas restaurants.