Luxury accommodation in the Barossa Valley.
Ideally situated in the heart of Barossa wine country in South Australia, you’ll find absolute luxury and inspired design with private spaces, generous ensuites, and breath-taking vineyard views.
The Louise is home to not only great South Australian food and wine, but also open spaces, expansive vistas, ancient vineyards and natural landscapes. Enjoy a sunrise picnic breakfast with kangaroos in native bushland, tour the undulating valley in a vintage car, walk or cycle bush tracks amongst native flowers, birds, and wildlife.
Image credit: The Louise
Offers & Booking
Short Break 2 Night Package
Suite from $1495 per night
Luxury Suite from $2295 per night
Premium Suite from $3095 per night
Premium Suite (2 bedroom) from $4695 per night
Maximum of 2 adults per room.
On Site Restaurant
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Broadband Internet Access
Disabled Access Rooms
Dry Cleaning Service
Prices are based on a mid-week stay in September 2021.
- Breakfast served in-suite each morning.
- $500 dining allowance for a party of four in Appellation Restaurant on one evening.
- $200 allowance for a party of four in three75 bar + kitchen on one evening.
- Free wi-fi and mini-bar.
Terms and conditions
- Reservation cancellations permitted up to seven days before arrival for a full refund less a $55 administrative fee.
- Reservation changes permitted up to seven days before arrival. Full amount of your payment for this booking can be transferred toward a future booking at the then-applicable published rates for the requested date (based on room availability) or you may choose to accept a voucher applicable for six months for the full amount of your payment for this booking.
- Cancellations or requests to amend your reservation received fewer than seven days before arrival or no-shows will result in the full amount of your pre-paid booking being forfeited.
- The Louise accepts bookings only for children ages ten and over, unless you are booking the entire property.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
The Louise Hotel – Barossa Valley Suites
- The Suite is our entry-level guest room with your own private sunset terrace. This suite features a gated entry courtyard, king bed with fine linens, large spa tub, Bose sound system, writing desk, free wi-fi internet access, indoor and outdoor dining tables, mini-bar, espresso machine, flat-screen TV and DVD player, heated bathroom floor, heated towel rail, walk-in rain shower, two basins, separate toilet and separate walk-in robe and luggage area.
The Luxury Suite is a guest room with your own private vineyard view terrace.
This suite features a gated entry courtyard, king bed with fine linens, large spa tub, private outdoor rain shower, gas log fire, Bose sound system, writing desk, free wi-fi internet access, indoor and outdoor dining tables, mini-bar, espresso machine, flat-screen TV and DVD player, heated bathroom floor, heated towel rail, walk-in rain shower, two basins, separate toilet and separate walk-in robe and luggage area.
The Premium Suite is our large guest room ideal for couples exploring the Barossa and wishing to stay in the finest accommodation in the region.
This suite provides your own private sunset terrace, gated entry courtyard with water feature, gas-log fireplace, separate lounge and bedroom areas, king bed with fine linens (or two single beds upon request), large spa tub, Bose sound system, writing desk, free wi-fi internet access, indoor and outdoor dining tables, mini-bar, espresso machine, three flat-screen TVs and DVD player, heated towel rail, walk-in rain shower, private outdoor shower, two basins, separate toilet and walk-in robe and luggage area.
Premium Suite Two Bedroom
This Premium Suite is our largest guest room with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large shared lounge area and is ideal for up to four guests travelling together.
This suite features your own private sunset terrace, gated entry courtyard with water feature, gas-log fireplace, two king beds with fine linens (or one king and two single beds, or four single beds upon request), one large spa tub, two Bose sound systems, writing desk, free wi-fi internet access, indoor and outdoor dining tables, mini-bar, espresso machine, four flat-screen TVs and DVD players, heated towel rail, two walk-in rain showers, two private outdoor showers, two basins and separate toilet in each bathroom, and two walk-in robe and luggage areas.
About The Louise – Barossa Valley
The Louise Barossa Valley is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. All of the 15 spacious suites at Hotel are designed with privacy in mind: each has a private rear terrace with stunning views of green rolling hills covered with vines.
But the driving reason to stay at The Louise Hotel Barossa Valley is undoubtedly the dining experience at Appellation. A destination restaurant worthy of a detour, the restaurant offers the very best in fresh local food, harvesting from their kitchen garden, butchering and curing their own meats, baking their own bread and wine-friendly dishes which celebrate what this amazing region has to offer. And keeping it all about the experience; The Louise prides itself on tailor making private wine tours, offering exclusive tasting experiences with local masters and up-and-coming boutique winemakers.
The Louise Barossa Valley and Appellation are the premier food, wine and luxury accommodation in the Barossa, recently named in the 2011 Australian Good Food and Travel Guide as the top restaurant in South Australia. And the Barossa valley is an easy one hour drive from Adelaide making it a natural stop on any Australian visit.
Other highlights for luxury guests may include a private guided early morning walking tour of a nearby conservation park with a gourmet picnic breakfast in the park surrounded by kangaroos. Also nearby is Wine tasting at more than 60 wineries in Barossa and Eden Valleys, exclusive private tastings by appointment, regional food producers, hot-air ballooning, helicopter tours, conservation parks, golf, art galleries, numerous events including Barossa Vintage Festival, Tour Down Under, and Barossa Slow.