Experience the latest and largest hotel in Guangxi.
Offers & Booking
Check Availability and Book Online
Click here to check availability at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilina or book now
Terms and conditions
- * This product is priced in (RMB), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel, the largest, latest and best-equipped hotel in Guangxi, is now being rebuilt on the former site of Lijiang Hotel into a deluxe five-star hotel with an investment of over 400 million yuan. It is located in the downtown area of Guilin City, only 3 kilometres from Guilin Railway Station and 25 kilometres from Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
The artificial waterfall that rushes down from its top matches the picturespue ambience of the hotel, with Shanhu Lake glittering right down in front, Lijiang River flowing on the east, Elephant Trunk Park neighbouring on the south, and Duxiu Hill and Diecai Hill towering on the north.
The hotel is equipped with:
- The waterfall, listed in the Guiness Book of Records, is 45m high, 72m wide at the top and 75m at the bottom.
- 646 rooms altogether, including 1 presidential suite, 22 deluxe suites, 20 deluxe single rooms, 62 executive room, and 541 standard rooms;
- Chinese restaurant, Western restaurant, Japanese-Korean restaurant, Milky Way teahouse, Four-season hotpot restaurant, and 20 private dining rooms, with 1800 seats in total;
- A multi-functional hall for 400 people to dine or 500 people to attend a conference, facilitated with 6-sound-track simultaneous translation system, and 5 different types of meeting rooms;
- A stable-temperature indoor swimming pool, a roof-top garden fitness centre, and a set of sauna rooms.
Facilities included in the rooms are: wonderful city views; office desk, lounge; DDD & IDD portable phone; voice message box; fax and internet connection; safety box; individual control air conditioning; satellite TV channel (includes CNN, HOB, MTV, sport channel etc); mini bar; coffee & tea maker; independent shower & bath tub; electric lock; and handicapped facilities.
Deluxe Suite with River View Dining
Deluxe Double Roo
Lijiang Waterful Hotel gathered abundance of delicacies from all over the world, with the Chinese, Japanese and the Korean style restaurants, altogether there are 1800 seats. With the “Water silk Road" western restaurant, Kitakawa Japapanese restaurant, Hanjiang restaurant. The unique foreign style delicacies will enhance your appetite greatly; the classical and tasteful “Guishui Chinese Restaurant", “Lijiang Chinese Restaurant", have 20 luxurious boxes, will provide the canton delicacies for you.
Stay in “Great Waterful Tea Hall" you can enjoy the famous Chinese tea and the beautiful scenery. In the coffee shop, the glittering array buffet, kinds of western drinks and the live show are all presented before you, it is quite an ideal place for your commercial appointment or to meet up with friends.
Please contact us for available rates and deals.