Winner of many awards, the eco-friendly Kingfisher Bay Resort is located on the spectacular Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island. Nestled in the thick rainforest the resort boasts lagoon style pools, a day spa, multiple restaurants and more. With easy access to the heritage-listed national park where you will find many walking and 4WD tracks, accessing spectacular sites including; the aqua blue Lake McKenzie, SS Maheno Shipwreck, Coloured Sands, Rainforest Station, Eli Creek, Champagne Pools, Lake Wabby and more – the ultimate location for any avid explorer.
Offers & Booking
3 night Island Escape
Prices are per room for 2 adults:
Standard Resort Hotel Room (sleeps up to 3) from $499
Standard Resort Hotel Spa Room (sleeps up to 3) from $589
King Resort Hotel Room (sleeps up to 2) from $649
King Resort Hotel Spa Room (sleeps up to 2) from $739
King Bay Resort Hotel Room (sleeps up to 2) from $709
King Bay Resort Hotel Spa Room (sleeps up to 2) from $799
3 nights accommodation with daily housekeeping services
Daily breakfasts to enjoy poolside
Return passenger ferry transfers to Kingfisher Bay Resort from River Heads, Hervey Bay
Complimentary Ranger-guided nature walks and talks^
Drink Voucher per person to enjoy at Sunset Bar*
Terms and conditions
- Limited time and Limited Availability
- A non-refundable $80 surcharge applies on Saturday nights for three-night stays, payable at time of booking.
- Valid for travel on selected dates during July, August, November & December 2021. (some blackout dates apply)
- Excludes School Holidays & Long Weekends
- Pre-paid at the time of booking, no refunds will be given
- 1 date amendment will be permitted outside of 15 days prior to arrival. Amendments will be strictly subject to availability to the campaign inventory at the time of amendment.
- *Drink voucher is per person for glass of beer, wine or soft drink and is redeemable at the Sunset Bar only.
- ^Ranger Guided walks and talks are subject to availability on arrival.
- Packages and inclusions are valid for two adults only. An additional person may stay for a surcharge of $59 per night (aged 4 years and older) , payable at the time of booking; sleeping in existing bedding. Extra guest will receive all package inclusions.
- COVID Travel Restriction Policy - if you are unable to travel for your confirmed arrival date due to Government COVID restrictions, a free date amendment (during applicable travel period) or credit of the full value of your booking will be offered.
King Bay Resort Room – Newly Renovated
About Kingfisher Bay Resort
Kingfisher Bay Resort is an eco-friendly resort with self-contained villas and newly renovated King Resort rooms and an array of other accommodation. It is nestled into the thick rainforest and features 3 dining outlets, a day spa, Junior Eco Rangers and a whole host of activities including 4wD trips, stand-up paddle board hire and Segway hire.
Winner of many awards including; Australia’s Top 10 family resorts, in the Holidays with Kids Magazine 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards, Kingfisher Bay Resort has also won six Australian Tourism and nine Queensland Tourism Awards as well as Trip Advisor’s 2020 Travellers’ Choice.