Winner of many awards, the eco-friendly Kingfisher Bay Resort is located on the spectacular Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island. Nestled in the thick rainforest the resort boasts lagoon style pools, a day spa, multiple restaurants and more. With easy access to the heritage-listed national park where you will find many walking and 4WD tracks, accessing spectacular sites including; the aqua blue Lake McKenzie, SS Maheno Shipwreck, Coloured Sands, Rainforest Station, Eli Creek, Champagne Pools, Lake Wabby and more – the ultimate location for any avid explorer.
Image Credits – Tourism Australia, Queensland Events & Tourism, Kingfisher Bay
- Stay Four Nights and receive the Fifth Night Free.
- Accommodation in Self-Contained Villas & Resort Rooms.
- Fraser Islands Eco Resort.
- Not available over the Easter Weekend.
- Subject to availability.
- Based on dates 3-8 May 2021.
- Pricing may vary depending on season.
- Pricing is advertised with the free night included.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Stay 5 & Pay 4
Two Adults Sharing
Not available over the Easter Weekend.
Wallum Resort Hotel Room from $1,126
Wallum Resort Hotel Spa Room from $1,246
King Resort Hotel Room from $1,246
King Bay Resort Hotel Room from $1,326
King Resort Hotel Spa Room from $1,366
One Bedroom Loft Villa from $1,526
Two Bedroom Standard Villa from $1,566
Two Bedroom Spa Villa from $1,726
Two Bedroom Loft Villa from $1,806
Please take note pricing is based on dates 3-8 May 2021, Mid-week. Pricing may vary depending on season.
Pricing is advertised with the free night included.'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
King Bay Resort Room – Newly Renovated
About Kingfisher Bay Resort
Kingfisher Bay Resort is an eco-friendly resort with self-contained villas and newly renovated King Resort rooms and an array of other accommodation. It is nestled into the thick rainforest and features 3 dining outlets, a day spa, Junior Eco Rangers and a whole host of activities including 4wD trips, stand-up paddle board hire and Segway hire.
Winner of many awards including; Australia’s Top 10 family resorts, in the Holidays with Kids Magazine 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards, Kingfisher Bay Resort has also won six Australian Tourism and nine Queensland Tourism Awards as well as Trip Advisor’s 2020 Travellers’ Choice.