Guides, Fishing, Cultural Tours
Deal Expires In
Unless sold out prior
Exclusive retreat in the Top End, nestled on the pristine shores of the Admiralty Gulf in the Kimberley wilderness accessible only via air. Boasting spectacular scenery, gourmet food, excellent fishing and ancient rock art.
Discover an adventure like no other at Kimberley Coastal Camp from a selection of family friendly activities. Get up and go fishing or swimming at pristine beaches, take an expedition to explore ancient rocks or simply kick back and relax.
Offers & Booking
All Inclusive Package
Prices are based on $1350 per person per night in a private unique beach front bungalow.
Return scenic transfers from Darwin, Kununurra, Broome, Mitchell Plateau, Elquestro, Bungle Bungles or other Kimberley destinations.
Alcohol. Pre-ordered or Premium drinks package available.
Twin share/ 2 people. Family room option available.
All Gourmet meals and snacks prepared fresh daily onsite by our chef (all dietary requirements catered for), all non-alcoholic refreshments.
Professional passionate & knowledgeable guides.
Guided fishing, mud crabbing and oyster gathering (tide permitting).
Guided Ancient Indigenous Art & Cultural Tour with lunch in a secluded location.
Boat cruises & beach combing, bird watching and feeding.
Localised fishing, shark feeding, abundant wildlife, bush and coastal walks, spectacular views, rest & relaxation.
Freshwater Pool and many great games and good reads from the library.
Laundry service available (daily if required).
Terms and conditions
- Children 12 & under charged at $750pp/night. 13+ years old are charged at full rate. Family room available so 1 or 2 children can share with their parents. *Conditions may apply
- Access by light aircraft/float plane and helicopter is arranged by the resort. This is an additional cost
- Cancellation policy as per Kimberley Coastal Camp cancellation policy.
- Children 2 years & over permitted at this accommodation
- *Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates may differ at time of booking due to seasonality, international exchange rates and availability. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking
About Kimberley Coastal Camp
Discover an exclusive retreat at Kimberley Coastal Camp and immerse yourself in spectacular scenery, decadent cuisine, unique beach front accommodation, hidden fishing spots and ancient rock art in a reclusive wilderness scenery at the shores of the Admiralty Gulf in the great Kimberley wilderness.
With no direct road access, guests can make their way to Kimberley Coastal Camp via Light Aircraft and then by helicopter from the Mitchell Plateau or via float plane. Transfers from Kununurra, Broome, Darwin and the Mitchell Plateau are based on 2- 4 people travelling together and access by light aircraft/ float plane are arranged by Kimberley Coastal Camp.