The hotel offers The stunningly restored 1851 treasury building houses the Intercontinental Sydney, with views over the lights of Sydney Harbour, overlooking the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. contemporary styled suites and five-star facilities, while encompassing the old world glamour portrayed by the heritage building in which it is housed.
Image credit – InterContinental Sydney
- Full-service spa and fitness center
- Indoor pool and a sauna
- Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, bar and a café
- Wireless Internet access is complimentary
- For a surcharge, an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Classic Room from $309
Superior Room from $335
Classic Room with City View from $406
Superior Room with City View from $423
Harbour Bridge View Room from $471
Opera House View Room from $504
These prices are based on a mid week stay in April 2021. Please ask our consultants for a quote to get the accurate pricing.'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Superior City View Room
Harbour Bridge Room
Opera House View Room
About InterContinental Sydney
The Intercontinental Sydney is located in Sydney Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Circular Quay, Government House, and Sydney Opera House. The Royal Botanic Gardens and The Rocks Markets are also within 15 minutes. Sydney Circular Quay Station is only a 4-minute walk and Martin Place Station is 8 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 509 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.