On its own 4.2 hectare estate, this resort boasts a private lagoon beach, Queensland’s only high coffee experience, and access to three championship golf courses. A luxury resort that feels more like a private manor, you’ll find a multitude of amazing dining and entertainment options on site.
Image credit: Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Offers & Booking
Recharge and unwind with up to 40% off your stay when you book before 28 February 2021 for stays until 30 June 2021.
Terms and conditions
- Recharge and unwind with up to 40% off your stay when you book before 28 February 2021 for stays until 30 June 2021. With flexible booking options including no deposit and full cancellations up to three days before your stay, you are guaranteed peace of mind if your plans change.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Must book at least 3 days in advance of your stay.
- Booking may be cancelled or modified at any time up to 3 days prior to your stay. A penalty for the full stay amount applies for cancellations outside this window.
- Blackout dates may apply where this offer is unavailable. Blackout dates include 16th May 2020 - 23rd May 2021.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
About InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort – Gold Coast
251 refurbished guest rooms are spread across the three wings of the expansive accommodation, overlooking tropical gardens of the estate. Explore the property and discover the Marina, award winning golf courses, and dining options.
Incredible wood-fired dishes are locally sourced and flavoured with herbs from the garden on site. Explore the library of 300 quality wines to pair with your meal.
High Coffee Experience
Visit the Fireplace for the afternoon, and journey through three tiers of sweet and savoury delights to complement your tea or coffee.
Verandah Restaurant and Bar
Enjoy light all day dining and signature whisky flights. Share a platter and grab a drink overlooking the surrounding foliage.
Country Club & Golf Courses
World class sporting and training facilities, with massage therapies and spa treatments for complete health and relaxation. Access three championship golf courses known as ‘The Palms’, ‘The Pines’, and ‘Links Hope Island’.
With a private lagoon and and the terrace pool and spa, you’ll be spoiled for choice as to where to cool off.
The Marine Village
Explore restaurants and boutiques as your stroll through the marina, just a two minute walk from the resort.