Best Available Rates
The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii.
Offers & Booking
Best Available Rates
Treat yourself to a magnificent stay Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
|Room Type||Rates per night twin share in US Dollars from|
|Ocean Front Room||US$345|
|Waikiki View with Club Access||US$345|
|Ocean View with Club Access||US$405|
- Luxurious accommodation
- Resort interactive cultural activities
- Complimentary use of beach amenities
- Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Star Beach Boys
Resort interactive cultural activities
Complimentary use of beach amenities
Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Star Beach Boys
Terms and conditions
- * This product is priced in USD (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
About Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach
Treat yourself to a magnificent stay Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Make memories to last a lifetime in a spectacular setting fronting the famed Waikiki Beach.
Experience luxurious guestrooms with deluxe appointments and the undivided attention of welcoming staff. Take advantage of acclaimed restaurants and Hyatt services. Enjoy massage or a luxury facial at the Na Ho’ola Spa. Play a round or two at one of the many area golf courses. The opportunities for enjoyment are limited only by your imagination.
- 1,230 spacious guestrooms, the largest in Waikiki
- Japengo Restaurant, serving Pacific Rim cuisine using the finest Hawaiian ingredients
- SHOR American Seafood Grill features fresh sustainable seafood and Big Island beef
- Renowned Na Ho’ola Spa offers selection of anti-aging facials, rejuvenating body scrubs, and tension relieving massages
- Cultural classes: weekday classes in lei making, ukulele, and hula
- Aloha Fridays featuring live music, fire-knife dancing, and more in the Great Hall
- Camp Hyatt for children
- StayFit™ fitness center
- Pualeilani Atrium Shops – more than 60 shops and boutiques within the hotel
- Farmers Market every Thursday afternoon
- Laundry/dry cleaning onsite
- Valet parking
Select, sip and savor your way through the menus of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach’s restaurants. From contemporary American seafood to the flavors of the Pacific Rim.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is situated on 22 oceanfront acres of Waikiki’s widest stretch of beach, amid lush tropical gardens and fragrant flowers with prices from $269 per night
Shor American Seafood Grill
Japengo provides authentic flavors while working with local fisheries, farmers, dairies and ranchers to ensure our menus have the freshest ingredients.
Sample exotic drinks and light fare perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack. Arrive early to take advantage of our nightly happy hour.