This internationally renowned 5-star hotel is situated near the banks of the Swan River, on the eastern edge of Perth’s CBD.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Hyatt Regency Perth features the luxury expected of an internationally renowned five-star hotel. Situated near the banks of the Swan River, on the eastern edge of Perth’s central business district and shopping precinct, Hyatt Regency Perth is convenient to arts, parks, entertainment and convention centres. Just 20 minutes’ drive from Perth’s international and domestic airports, the hotel is the ideal base for business and leisure travellers visiting Perth.
A warm welcome awaits. Hyatt Regency Perth’s magnificent conservatory Lobby, with its unique sandstone water fountain and impressive glass dome ceiling, is the centrepiece of a hotel unrivalled for quality and service. You will be greeted with friendly enthusiasm and unsurpassed efficiency. No request is too large, no detail too small.
All 367 hotel guest rooms and suites provide contemporary style and comfort, enhanced by the most up-to-date technology and a wealth of amenities. A ‘hotel within a hotel’, Regency Club® offers exclusive accommodation for guests wanting a higher level of privacy and service.
The hotel facilities at Hyatt Regency Perth include a comprehensive Business Centre and a host of recreational facilities that include a fully equipped Fitness Centre, heated outdoor pool, tennis court as well as sauna and massage facilities.
Hotel guests enjoy the ultimate in exquisite cuisine, attentive service and elegant surroundings when dining at any of Hyatt Regency Perth’s three restaurants. From the hotel’s signature restaurant, Gershwin’s, serving superb modern Australian cuisine, to authentic South-East Asian cuisine at Joe’s Oriental Diner, with its spectacular open kitchen, and the Cafe, with its friendly ambience.
With the most extensive conference and banqueting facilities in Western Australia, Hyatt Regency Perth is the hotel of choice in Perth for every type of meeting or event.
The hotel offers a range of suites that include Regency Suites, Executive Suites, Executive Spa Suites and Presidential Suites.
All guest rooms and suites include:
- Remote-control television with six movie channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Alarm clock
- Internet access: keyboard and TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Modem link capabilities
- Complete minibar facilities
- Electricity: 240 volts / 50 Hz cycles
- Ironing board and iron
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Check Availability and Book Online
Click here to check availability at Hyatt Regency Perth or book now