The Metropole is one of the most luxurious hotels in Venice and offers views of the Lagoon from a privileged position, just a short stroll from Saint Mark’s Square.
- Receive a special discount on the room’s rate with a minimum stay of 3 nights
- * This product is priced in EUR (EUR), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Starting rate is based on twin share for three nights
- Minimum three night stay
- Subject to availability & taxes
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Three Night Offer
Receive a special discount on the room’s rate with a minimum stay of 3 nights
Rates for 3 nights in Euros start from €915 based on twin share in a Classic Room
*Minimum stay of three nights is required
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
In accordance with its 5 stars, the Metropole offers a refined and cosy atmosphere, luxury in every detail, and a number of services that makes your stay unforgettable. For a really exclusive service, enjoy 70 staff members at your disposal, 67 Rooms including Suites, Junior Suites and Exclusive Suites.
In the elegant bedrooms, all furnished with period items and original pieces of furniture, amid precious fabrics and soft silks, it is our sense of touch that finds delight: from the Art Nouveau room that won first prize in Paris in 1921, to the one furnished with Art Deco pieces and theatrical cornucopias, and to our Exclusive Suites, the most prestigious rooms in the hotel, ranging from the “Damasco Suite", inspired by the Orient with its magnificent mosaic pool in the centre of the sumptuous salon, and the aristocratic “Desiderio", dominated by a beautiful and original bed, to the theatrical “Suite degli Angeli", with its Trompe-l’oeil painting and antique putti, and the more Venetian-style “Queen Anne Suite", with its antique canopied bed that recalls the bedchambers of the great seducer Casanova.
Splendidly located on the edge of St Mark’s Basin, with windows looking out over the lagoon, the Metropole enjoys prospects of incomparable beauty, unforgettable views. Inside, the eyes are gratified by an elegance that finds expression in countless exquisite details. Gorgeous cushions and ethnic carpets suggest an oriental atmosphere; green mosses, antique mirrors, corals are used to dramatic effect to create decors that are veritable works of art.
|Desiderio Suite||Damasco Suite|
About Hotel Metropole Venice
One of the most luxurious hotels in Venice, the Metropole offers views of the Lagoon from a privileged position, 350 metres from Saint Mark’s Square. Rooms are decorated in an oriental style. Hotel Metropole is like a small museum, and features a collection of rare visiting-card cases, antique fans and art objects. The citrus garden includes palm trees and a 14th-century well. The Met Restaurant at Metropole is the only hotel restaurant in Venice awarded with 2 Michelin stars. It is famous for its light flavours and unusual combinations.
An atmosphere that is suggestive and welcoming, seductive and relaxing, is created by means of a profusion of perfumed candles and subtle incenses that pervade the hotel with their delicate fragrances. Precious fabrics of different periods and of great beauty decorate the hotel’s salons and every bedroom, contributing to the Metropole’s unique style. The suites are simply stunning. The service is attentive and discreet. The Michelin-starred MET Restaurant Chef Corrado Fasolato, considered one of the top twenty Italian chefs, brings to his reinterpretation of the local cuisine a fresh lightness and innovative imagination. The Garden, a luxuriant oasis. The Zodiac Oriental Bar, an enchanting Morocco-inspired refuge TEA takes centre stage during the afternoon at the Metropole.
AN ALL- EMBRACING SENSUOUS EXPERIENCE.. .
Venice. Riva degli Schiavoni – this is where the countless vessels sailing from nearby Istria and the Middle East docked. The quayside would have been crowded with merchants swathed in their multicoloured robes and turbans, and with all types of merchandise redolent of distant lands. True to this exotic past, no sooner do you cross the threshold of the Metropole Hotel than you find yourself immersed in an atmosphere involving all five senses.
In the light-filled ‘Salone degli Specchi’, warm and welcoming with its plush red velvets reflected in antique mirrors, wafts the sensuous and spicy smell of the environmental fragrance. Tea-time brings further aromatic delights with the scent of incense and lighted candles, delicious cakes and pastries, and choice teas and infusions. The ultimate ambrosial pleasure is to be found in the cosy Zodiaco Oriental Bar, offering over a thousand wines of heady bouquet and intense perfume.
At the Met Restaurant, Venice’s exclusive Michelin-starred gourmet destination, the sense
of taste is indulged to the utmost by our Head Chef Corrado Fasolato, regarded as one of
Italy’s best. Thanks to his innovative genius, Fasolato amazes all the senses with a fusion
cuisine full of creativity that works a successful alchemy combining flavours and products
of traditional local cuisine with those of exotic Oriental cuisines.
In the garden, a secret oasis, you can sit and dine al fresco amid the gazebo’s palm trees and white table linen, lulled by rustling leaves and by water playing in the fountain and special music. Added to these aural delights that can be experienced every day, occasional music provides a leit-motiv to your stay at the Metropole: you can sample our famous creative cuisine to the accompaniment of a sophisticated mix of downtempo, classic chill and lounge, selected by resident DJ Valentino Borgia.
This voyage of sensual delight culminates with the visual experience: splendidly located on the edge of St Mark’s Basin, with windows looking out over the lagoon, the Metropole enjoys prospects of incomparable beauty, unforgettable views. Inside, the eyes are gratified by an elegance that finds expression in countless exquisite details. Gorgeous cushions and ethnic carpets suggest an oriental atmosphere; green mosses, antique mirrors, corals are used to dramatic effect to create decors that are veritable works of art.
- Rooms with private roof terrace
- Courtyard Citrus Garden with garden restaurant in summer among palms and jasmines
- The 2 Michelin-Star-awarded Met Restaurant runned by Italy’s famous chef Corrado Fasolato
- Cellar with valuable wines and vintage champagnes
- The Oriental Bar serving cocktails and snacks open until late
- Refined Gallery with private collections on display
- Equipped Conference Room for 25 people
- Private Canal Entrance for arrivals in water taxi
- Parking Facilities available upon request
- 24-Hour Concierge Service and multilingual staff
- Early Morning Coffee Service
- Extensive Banquet Facilities available inside and in the Garden
- From our Boutique: “Metropole” environmental perfume with pepper fragrance, candles
- Smoking corner in the Garden
- In-Room Massages available upon request