Stay 2 nights and Save 20%
The Henry Jones Art Hotel is a historic, unique, luxury waterfront, hotel. With 56 elegant rooms combing a mixture of modern furnishings and beautifully restored heritage features including sandstone walls and original windows. The hotel showcases fascinating art-laden walls.
Image Credit – Henry Jones Art Hotel
Offers & Booking
Rates for 2 nights from $352 per room in the Artist Studio Loft based on 2 people sharing
*Minimum stay of 2 nights required. Blackout dates apply.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star The Henry Jones Art Hotel.
- Stay 2 night and Save 20%
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to availability
- Minimum stay of 2 nights required
- Advertised rates are per person based on 2 people sharing
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Every individually designed room and suite at the Henry Jones Art Hotel possesses its own character and tells its own chapter of the Henry Jones story. Historic and contemporary qualities are finely balanced—original heritage features are celebrated and complemented by innovative design elements, hand cut sandstone walls hold compelling works of modern art, and rough-hewn timbers frame sparkling views of the harbour and city.
About The Henry Jones Art Hotel
The Henry Jones Art Hotel stands proudly on Hobart’s glorious waterfront and is Australia’s first and only dedicated Art Hotel. With an ingenious mix of contemporary design elements with traditional building structures and artworks throughout designed by award-winning architects, the Hotel itself is a work of art. A handsome row of historic warehouses and former IXL jam factory dating from the 1820’s have been creatively transformed into an enthralling and luxurious first class hotel showcasing the work of Tasmania’s finest visual artists. The Henry Jones Hotel itself is a fusion of art, heritage, technology and tradition. Located on Hobart’s Victoria dock, most of the 56 rooms have close harbour and water views where you can watch fishing trawlers slip quietly into view just beneath your window, while others overlook the stunning glass Atrium and reveal glimpses of the old jam factory interior.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Guest Laundry
- Parking – Undercover Carpark
- Restaurant – On Premises
- Room Service Available
- Free Wi-Fi