Located on Waikiki Beach, Halekulani Waikiki boasts luxurious accommodation, award winning restaurants and breathtaking views.
- The perfect blend of Halekulani luxury and value, the Sunrise Breakfast Package combines your stay with a daily full breakfast and deluxe Halekulani amenities.
- * This product is priced in USD (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- *This package includes daily buffet breakfast for two at House Without A Key or your choice of any "Complete Breakfast" selection at Orchids (except Sunday, when breakfast will be available at House Without A Key only).
- Package is subject to a nightly tax rate of 14.962%.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Sunrise Breakfast Package
The perfect blend of Halekulani luxury and value, the Sunrise Breakfast Package combines your stay with a daily full breakfast and deluxe Halekulani amenities.
Rates per night in United States Dollars start from US$695 based on twin share in a Garden Courtyard Room
*This package includes daily buffet breakfast for two at House Without A Key or your choice of any “Complete Breakfast” selection at Orchids (except Sunday, when breakfast will be available at House Without A Key only). Package is subject to a nightly tax rate of 14.962%.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
The accommodations at Halekulani are an extension of the resort – one of the pre-eminent luxury hotels Hawaii offers.
Every one of Halekulani’s 453 rooms and suites offer a sense of spaciousness and contemporary conveniences, and most offer memory-making ocean views.
About Halekulani Hotel Waikiki
Located on Waikiki Beach overlooking Diamond Head, the historic Halekulani Hotel is a 5-star resort that boasts 3 award-winning restaurants, a live jazz lounge and day spa. A spacious lanai is provided in each guest room.
A fresh fruit bowl and signature chocolates welcome guests in each room at Halekulani. All guest rooms include a luxurious en suite bathroom with plush bathrobes, premium toiletries, marble vanities, deep soaking tub and separate glassed-in shower. A flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station are also provided.
The oceanfront, internationally-awarded La Mer restaurant, open daily for dinner, features fine French cuisine utilizing fresh, local Hawaiian ingredients. Orchids restaurant offers seafood specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a sumptuous Sunday brunch. Oceanfront casual terrace dining and nightly entertainment are available at the landmark A House Without a Key restaurant.
The Spa Halekulani at Halekulani Waikiki offers a complete menu of treatments incorporating traditional Polynesian rituals. Massages, facials, body therapies and beauty services are offered.
Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the resort and a full-service business centre is located on site. A heated swimming pool with glass tile mosaic and views of Waikiki Beach is offered, and pool attendants are available to fulfil guest requests.
Upscale shopping and dining at Ala Moana Shopping Center is 10 minutes’ drive away. The Halekulani is 35 minutes’ drive from Honolulu International Airport.