Stay for 4 Pay for 3
Due Torri overlooks the Church of Santa Anastasia and is just a stone’s throw from Juliet’s balcony, Piazza Bra and the Arena
Offers & Booking
Stay for 4 Pay for 3
Don’t miss anything you wanted to see or do when your fourth consecutive night is as good as free. Savings included in the rate.
Rates for 4 nights in Euros start from €965 based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room
*All offers are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Stay for 4 nights and only pay for 3
Terms and conditions
- * This product is priced in EUR (EUR), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- All offers are subject to availability
- Blackout dates may apply
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.Rates may be subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations.Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
About Due Torri Hotel
The Due Torri Hotel is situated in the historic centre of Verona near the church of Saint Anastasia, as stone’s throw from Juliet’s famous balcony, Piazza Bra and the Arena, known throughout the world.
The superb quality of the furnishings and the professional service are highly valued by its illustrious Italian and international clientele, making it the most renowned five-star hotel in Verona.
The Hotel – hosted in a XIV century palace, named “Dell’Aquila” – is numbered among the historical dwelling house of the city and it’s member of “The Leading Hotels of The World”.